Dare To Be - Smoker: Before and After (January 26th - February 8th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by -Liz- /img/forum/go_quote.gif this is gonna be interesting, its gonna take alll my creative juices to do this lol but i know who can...

LA CHINITA!! come on girl, you will OWN this

exactly what i was thinking! I wish benebaby could participate.

Erm. I'm trying to wrap my head around on how a smoker looks.

Because majority of them look the same beside their teeth and wrinkles around their mouth.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Erm. I'm trying to wrap my head around on how a smoker looks.Because majority of them look the same beside their teeth and wrinkles around their mouth.

Old looking, wrinkled, dry and discolored skin, jaundiced, yellow teeth, rotting flesh from cancerous growths, bald head from chemo, etc. lol.

hey hey hey....I smoke and at 33 I still have NO wrinkles and my teeth are still white...lmao!!! Good luck ladies....this is really gonna be a toughie
smile.gif
Cant wait to see the talent do their thing on this
smile.gif

I think I might try this one. I've been wanting to enter one of these challenges every since I joined this site.

lol you guys, mi abuela is a smoker and she looks fine. But were trying to go to the extremes, ya know? lol.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Old looking, wrinkled, dry and discolored skin, jaundiced, yellow teeth, rotting flesh from cancerous growths, bald head from chemo, etc. lol. LOL. yeah if you are 70 and have been smoking for 50 years.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Old looking, wrinkled, dry and discolored skin, jaundiced, yellow teeth, rotting flesh from cancerous growths, bald head from chemo, etc. lol. Lmao - damn. So extreme-extreme smokers. Gotcha'.

I was looking more into models who smoke, haha pfft yeah sure I can do that. :rolls eyes:

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL. yeah if you are 70 and have been smoking for 50 years. My grandma used to smoke a lot. She did serious damage to her lungs and now she has to use an oxygen tank even when she's just walking around the house. She's in her early 70's. She looks a lot older and her teeth and skin look awful. She seriously cut down the years of her life by smoking like she did.
Besides, it doesn't take 50 years of smoking to get lung cancer.

I could probably just take a picture of how I look when I first wake up in the morning! LOL I'm not a smoker, but it's pretty dang scary!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I could probably just take a picture of how I look when I first wake up in the morning! LOL I'm not a smoker, but it's pretty dang scary! LOL! Me too..

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif My grandma used to smoke a lot. She did serious damage to her lungs and now she has to use an oxygen tank even when she's just walking around the house. She's in her early 70's. She looks a lot older and her teeth and skin look awful. She seriously cut down the years of her life by smoking like she did.
Besides, it doesn't take 50 years of smoking to get lung cancer.

that is true but I was referring to the old, wrinkled, yellow teeth, rotting flesh part which doesn't usually happen until you have been smoking all of your life and you are older. I'm almost 42 and I don't look like that.......................my own dad died of lung cancer 1o years ago after smoking most of his life so believe me it's nothing I would joke about.

so glad I was able to quit ....been smoke free for almost 10 years now! thank God...

wait, are you supposed to do your make up like the pretty or ugly one? or both?

From Shaundra's post:

Sorry, I should have actually said something about that! lol.

Everyone interested in competing has two options:

1. Make up half your face as a "before" and half your face as an "after".

2. Submit one "before" picture and one "after" picture and I will compile them to make what will be considered one entry.

That way, both the before and the after will be included in voting. Please don't photoshop the images yourself, though!

Back