Dare To Be Thick liner - 60s style Makeup (February 8th - 21st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome entries already!

And Aquilah, your eyes totally pop! beautiful!

:dong:

You should enter.. show us your interpretation of 60's makeup :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aquilah, you look smokin'!!!!!

exp
Ummm... Ok...??

You look so cute!!! Good job!

Looks great Manda! I was trying to find polka dots before I took my pics, but didn't have any LOL!

Thanks!

Lol Aquilah, yeah I guess polka dots just go with this look! I havnt worn this top in forever

Polka dots totally do IMHO! As soon as I finished my eyes, I was like, "Scarf!" Then I was like, "Oh! Must have polka dots!" But alas, I realized, I don't own anything with that design/pattern! LOL!

manda you look so cute.. i think everyone has done a good job so far i have not seen any bad entries . Very good everyone..

BTW, I happened to find this pic... I'd say mine resembles this to some extent...

bbmsvol2cdbig.jpg

Actually, no LOL! I have no idea what my inspiration was... I think it was a mixture of a Twiggy pic I saw, and reading up seeing that the "cat eye" look was in back then LOL!

Voting will take place on either the 21st or 22nd, and I believe polls are open for 1-2 weeks.

Did it. Hope you like it.

Come on, girlies, I know you want to call me ugly and get back at me being oh so awful.

xoxox

- Enn

Latest posts

Back