Dare To Be Thick liner - 60s style Makeup (February 8th - 21st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks so much girls!

an oooh i was thinkin the same thing about the lippy!

an noo i think its great i tried to do the bottom liner thing but...yeah as u can see...it didnt work out lolol

guen, it looks airbrushed (the liner not the pic) how did u manage such clean soft lines on the bottom?

p.s i dont know whats up with all my vowels tonight and my insp. pic was the one posted a few pages ago im just too lazy to repost shame on me

I tried my ass off to make that little flip with eyeliner... you know what I'm talking about. Haha. But I really needed liquid eyeliner and didn't have any. :scared: So I tried my best at an updated "60's look" without it. Took me hours.

I've got some competition...

But I had fun with this tho. My Boyfriend, Mom & sis likes it... so I'm somewhat satisfied.

DTB033.jpg

DTB028.jpg

DTB035.jpg

DTB003.jpg

More (out of boredom)

DTB006.jpg

DTB018.jpg

DTB031.jpg

DTB030.jpg

Ok, so now we're both on a mission, lol!!

It is SO hard to get the bottom like I wanted!!! It didn't come out as good as I wanted that's for sure.

I used a soft pencil and then smudged the heck out of it to try and get it to come out smooth, lol!!!! I tried so hard to pull the line away from my lashline towards the ends but it was really hard.

You are gorgeous!!!

Thank you, Guen!

I was going for what you did.. haha, but went the other way. Iono.

Alittlebit - I like you're color choice - I just love bold color or strong colors. All nice. & my girl Jet, you look freakin' awesome! Loving your hair.

ok guen its our mission, shall we wear it in our movie? lol i gotta drop tht its getting old lol

cellycell...oh my god...i second what guen said you are gorgeous and i love ur hair i always try to get mine like that but alas...to no avail

guys - what has happened? i posted here a question yesterday to jet - and i cant see any post tht was here about tht - not only mine??????:10:

k, then. - jet the photos and the whole work - the make-up, the poses, the appearance - are superb, amazing - do u take up photography as a prof? - i like and ur image there - so cute!!

Guen, thx so much for the inspirational pics - love the most yellow/blue.

u work is adorable - such a great blending - and the lashes suit perfectly

catNloco2 v cute and v pretty - love u lip color - can u plz tell me what u used?

wow Ash!!! u look quite different to me - thts really really great!! love when people can transform so super!!! perfect job

alittlebit- myyy, girl - ure an actress!! cool - i got a reall pleasure watching ur photos

CellyCell have no more words, girl ,but ure amazing - did u arrange ur hair specially for DTB? it looks OMG - love lashes, love hair, love dress - everying!!

guys, i'm embarassed and confused - how will i vote?????????? so hard to choose

Haha good thing I save every tutorial in Sephora history! It's Lorac Cream Lipstick in Premiere - I have it and LOVE it! It's my very favorite pink shade.

thank u thank u ...

so guen, now that we found our color, when do we start?

Aw. Thank you. Yeah, I kinda did fix my hair for the challange - all I did was straighten it with a round blow dryer.

You ROCK! :rockwoot: Your eye m/u is AWESOME! I might do mine that way just for the sheer pleasure! GREAT JOB!

holly it came out really nice.. awesome job

perfect mistake love it!

aquilah omg stunning is all i have to say!!! TUTORIAL **cough** **cough**

manda u look like a model in those pic's! nice job!

catnloco came out great.

ashley u def look like a 60's style chic in those pic's

liz i love that lipstick on you!

guenevere those lashes are to die for! love them!

celly u look like ashanti! so pretty!

Latest posts

Back