Dare To Be Thick liner - 60s style Makeup (February 8th - 21st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are these for inspiration? I thought they were pretty neat!!!! I wish I could get a better pic of the first though.

01-02.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

BH46-cover.jpg

ohh you gave me an idea guen thanks. I have been wanting something diffferent and this deffently did it. thanks

Everyone has done an amazing job! This one is going to be really hard to vote for too.

Here's mine, Haha be gentle!!! :vogel: It took me like no time to do because I had on black liner and blue peep liner to begin with. I just made them really thick, lol.

Thanks girls!

Cat- cute!

Jet- great pics, I think you got the whole mod look down!

I dont even know why im posting this, because I think it looks like crap. And I dont think I understood the challenge either:kopfkratz: lol.

100_3263.jpg

100_3264.jpg

That looks great Ash! I was going to send you a msg to wear that scarf, I actually remember it from a FOTD you did b4, great job!

I think it's pretty accurate as per the Smashbox Mod Palette IMHO Ashlee! Looks great!

Aww thanks Manda, I wore because I rememmbered how much everyone like it!

Aquilah, thanks that was what I was trying to go for!

makeupwhore-way to go

jet- you dont have the best attitude but u are beautiful good job

that said, i welcome all comments, constructive criticism and all, orrr lie to me baby!!!! lol whatever

ok here goes nothing sorry for it being so picture heavy i couldnt choose! and im dying to get my photoshop back so i can resize properly!!

I'm not so happy with mine, I think it's plain. I might do another one that's more funky if I get a chance!

000_0010.jpg

000_0012-1.jpg

I LOVE the fourth one! You look hot!!

BTW, does anyone know what shade lipstick this is in the ad? I want it so bad!!!!!

C14700_main.jpg

Latest posts

Back