Dare To Be - Your Astrological Sign (June 28 - July 11)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, ladies. Great entries. I am loving seeing all of the unique pics.

Entipy, you look great, I just love that red on you.

tigirs love it very creative with the hair and the MU simple but effective!!

And entipy great work as always, ur always creative with ur mu great work

Originally Posted by tigrisjasmine /img/forum/go_quote.gif StereoXGirl, I'm the year of the dog too, lol. Nice new avatar pic, btw!! Thanks so much!
smile.gif
That's cool, we're the same year! lol.
I love how creative you got with your entry! The hair just puts it over the top! Great job!!!
smile.gif

Entipy, too...you girls are so creative! I never would have thought of any of that! lol.

Wow, entipy, you always do such amazing things with your eyes - and this is no different! Beautiful job!

626fbir.jpg

haha im only posting one, so thats my entry :/

haha im not very happy with it but whatever
smile.gif

ps im sagitarious, so i chose to do the colors** and i put the symbol
smile.gif

Originally Posted by tigrisjasmine /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aaaaaaand, here's my entry! Aries, the ram. fantastic... I love "fire" on the cheeks.

you ladies look amazing!!!nice entries...i love them alll....i might do an entry also

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol entipy that second pic is so cute!
intense entry! i like it.

Thanks, Mindy!
smile.gif
Not sure how well my goofy lil' smile goes with that crazy look, but...

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Entipy, you look great, I just love that red on you. Thank you, Bexy! I wish I could wear the red more often without it being such a wild look.

Originally Posted by chantelle8686 /img/forum/go_quote.gif And entipy great work as always, ur always creative with ur mu great work Awww, thank you chantelle!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Entipy, too...you girls are so creative! I never would have thought of any of that! lol. Thanks! I can't take credit for the "horns" idea or the ring in the nose.

Originally Posted by tigrisjasmine /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, entipy, you always do such amazing things with your eyes - and this is no different! Beautiful job! Thank you so much!

Originally Posted by gs. /img/forum/go_quote.gif http://i8.tinypic.com/626fbir.jpg
haha im only posting one, so thats my entry :/

haha im not very happy with it but whatever
smile.gif

ps im sagitarious, so i chose to do the colors** and i put the symbol
smile.gif

GS - This is beautiful!!!!

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif fantastic... I love "fire" on the cheeks. Thanks!!

No libras?? Hmm maybe tonight Ill dig out my astrology book and try it. Although all the entries are already so awesome I dont think I stand a chance haha I might still try it just for fun...

Latest posts

Back