Dare To Be - Your Astrological Sign (June 28 - July 11)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MarissaMAC /img/forum/go_quote.gif My first D2B.
I'm an Aries :

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...777/D2B016.jpg

Right:

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...777/D2B018.jpg

Left:

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...777/D2B007.jpg

I just wanted something outrageous :]

That looks so fun!
smile.gif
I love it...

Hi,

This one is quite challenging. So far, the entries are fantastic. I all of you good luck.

Hey Everyone.....

I barely made it this time! I left my cam in my friends car (2 hours away) and had to borrow the BF's.

I am an Aquarius and we are The Water Bearers. My colors are Turquoise and Electric Blue. Aquarians are known for being eccentric and lively. They are very social and thrive in busy chaotic environments.

dtb.jpg

dtb2.jpg

dtbeyes.jpg

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Everyone.....I barely made it this time! I left my cam in my friends car (2 hours away) and had to borrow the BF's.

I am an Aquarius and we are The Water Bearers. My colors are Turquoise and Electric Blue. Aquarians are known for being eccentric and lively. They are very social and thrive in busy chaotic environments.

This is absolutely gorgeous!!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sike... I'm not gonna enter after seeing Amanda's. Haha. LOL

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif dang how can we compete with amanda. that first pic is AMAZING.
i loveeeee it.

I agree!

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif dang how can we compete with amanda. that first pic is AMAZING.
i loveeeee it.

OMG!!! U look like a goddess, Amanda!

Everyone looks so good!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Everyone.....I barely made it this time! I left my cam in my friends car (2 hours away) and had to borrow the BF's.

I'm just wondering what colour you used in your outer v. It's a beautiful colour.

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everyone looks so good!
smile.gif

I'm just wondering what colour you used in your outer v. It's a beautiful colour.

On my eyes I used...Lid- Benefit Moon Doggie

Crease- MAC Electric Eel

Eyeliners- Upperlid: Benefit babecake, Inner Rim: Blacktrack fluidline, Design: MAC Liquidlast in Aqualine

Lashes by Ardell

Just a curious question Manders, whats in the vase? It's the prettiest color blue, haha

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just a curious question Manders, whats in the vase? It's the prettiest color blue, haha I make Mexican Sugar Skulls and decorate them with brightly colored frosting. The get the color I used the NEON blue food coloring from my last project, I just mixed it with water.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif On my eyes I used...Lid- Benefit Moon Doggie

Crease- MAC Electric Eel

Eyeliners- Upperlid: Benefit babecake, Inner Rim: Blacktrack fluidline, Design: MAC Liquidlast in Aqualine

Lashes by Ardell

Thanks.

I assumed food coloring. For some reason I want to drink it, haha!

I guess im picturing it tasting like kool-aid. nope.

Back