Dare To Be - Your Astrological Sign (June 28 - July 11)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by gs. /img/forum/go_quote.gif http://i8.tinypic.com/626fbir.jpg
haha im only posting one, so thats my entry :/

haha im not very happy with it but whatever
smile.gif

ps im sagitarious, so i chose to do the colors** and i put the symbol
smile.gif

Beautiful, gs!

Originally Posted by debbiedeb77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow, im loving the creativity in the dtb, entipy- so clever-i love it! Thanks, debbie!
smile.gif

Hi all!!! I didn't have a weighing scale
smile.gif
so I just did the colors for Libra which are pink, blue, and lavender. Thanks to Bene for the color idea, otherwise I didn't know what to do for my sign.

Here are my entries!

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi all!!! I didn't have a weighing scale
smile.gif
so I just did the colors for Libra which are pink, blue, and lavender. Thanks to Bene for the color idea, otherwise I didn't know what to do for my sign.
Here are my entries!

I love your color choices.. what are they? i want to buy some.

Thanks, Bexy!

XkrissyX, I'm glad u liked it! I used NYX shadows with their jumbo pencils as a base, using similar colors as the e/s I applied on top...The pink is Hot Pink, purple in the outer lid was called Purple
smile.gif
, mid-lid (haha...don't know what it's really called) was Cherry, then Baby Blue Pearl in the inner 1/2 of the eyelid, and the white one in the inner corners was White Pearl which I also used as a highlight on the browbone...then a sparkly blue eyeliner on bottom lashes by Rimmel. Hope this helps!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by tigrisjasmine /img/forum/go_quote.gif yes, yes, post, post!!
laughing.gif

StereoXGirl, I'm the year of the dog too, lol. Nice new avatar pic, btw!!

Aaaaaaand, here's my entry! Aries, the ram. I used the colors (red, pink, and white), as well as a 'fire effect' on the cheeks since it is ruled by fire, and, obviously, the astrological symbol.

Here's side views of the 'horns' (as well as a better view of the 'fire effect' on the cheeks):

And, finally, a close-up closed-lid view of my pink-to-white eyeshadow:

BRAVO!!! very creative!!!!

all the entries are cool!

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi all!!! I didn't have a weighing scale
smile.gif
Here are my entries!

Great job!! This looks wonderful.

smile.gif
Here are my entries!

really awesome!

smile.gif
Here are my entries!

I can definitely tell you're a Libra! Geat job!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kittenmittens /img/forum/go_quote.gif great job all!entipy - love the red on your eyes, it's so intense! it's kind of Egyptian-like....

Thanks!!
smile.gif

Marissa - That is really cool!!!

Back