Dare to go Bare??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem, Andrea. I hope that the change in glasses helps. Like I said before I had the same problem - even the indents - because I have a very strong prescription. I never knew what caused it until I got my new glasses and the purple puffiness went away in a week or two then it clicked that my glasses might have been the culprit.

Is a picture au natural with a dolphin acceptable? =Þ

For those of you with some skin problems, I have recently started to use a natural yogurt mask with lemon (for whitening) and oatmeal and my face feels WOW!! Adding manuka honey instead of lemon is great for problem skin. Dirt cheap and works wonders!

gorgeous ladies! thanks for posting...and see we all don't need as much makeup as we thought! or look as bad we all think we do :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The way we look, "bad", is all in our own heads. In my own head I'm this fat, ugly beast who doesn't dare show her face - especially in online pics - to others! LOL This is why I don't do more face videos or FOTD pics. It's all in my head, I know I'm not as bad as I think but to me I am.

wow zazi...i can't believe you won't do more FOTD pics, it's not like we are all sitting at our computers judging your face for roundness! the whole idea is to support and encourage. and i for one am tired of putting myself down :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i'm not skinny either! i'm 5'3'' and a size 12!

Originally Posted by arcybarrios /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is a picture au natural with a dolphin acceptable? =Þ

For those of you with some skin problems, I have recently started to use a natural yogurt mask with lemon (for whitening) and oatmeal and my face feels WOW!! Adding manuka honey instead of lemon is great for problem skin. Dirt cheap and works wonders!
lol.. i was plopping oatmeal and avocado mask on my problem skin today

LOL muse you are so funny! your skin doesn't look too blotchy from breakouts at all.

ps...i've always recommended yogurt masks as the lactic acid in it eats away dead skin cells and the cultures eat away bacteria. so you are getting acne fighting and exfoliation in once gentle mask. i add honey sometimes when i've had problems with breakouts for extra oopmh...however honey can be harsh on some people skin, those with allergies n all.

Vixie...your skin is gorgeous and i'm so jealous! i wish i only had what you call "redness" and "discoloration" lol

and Andrea...cute pic of you as well! i wish my skin was so porcelain :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Only because I love you ladies so much. UGH!  Here's my 40 y/o skin barefaced (YIKES)

oh kiki! if i look this beautiful at 40 i will be so happy! such an inspiration...and i love your freckles! i don't have any so i'm jealous :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL The problem with having pink in the cheeks (like with roseacea) is the fact that the skin can be overly sensitive to makeup products plus the pink is sometimes not in the right spots. Only if Mother Nature would put it right on the cheekbones so it looks good! LOL

Meeeeeee!  These is me a year ago....just now I gots a short hair cut.  I just realise I have no pics without makeup recently....hmph....anyhoo look exactly the same :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lleshal you are gorgeous w/out makeup!  That dress is beautiful and your doggy is so cute!  I really love the color of that dress!

Back