Dare to go Bare??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by llehsal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Meeeeeee!  These is me a year ago....just now I gots a short hair cut.  I just realise I have no pics without makeup recently....hmph....anyhoo look exactly the same :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow you are so beautiful!

You look FLAWLESS. your skin is Amazing! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by llehsal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Meeeeeee!  These is me a year ago....just now I gots a short hair cut.  I just realise I have no pics without makeup recently....hmph....anyhoo look exactly the same :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Liehsal = natural beauty and your puppy... ADORABLE!

Here's the dolphin pic. One of these day's I'll take a bare pic just not now as I have been dying sick for two weeks =(

My picture is from a few months ago.  No makeup, ready for bed!  Not my best look. 
sadno.gif

The quality is not the best.  The flash on the Droid 2 is horrible.

llehsal and barbie..you ladies look gorgeous!

barbie...yea i know the flash sucks on those phones, but you still look pretty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Bonnie...i want to see! i want to see! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back