Dark Circles Under Eyes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks. will use. has anyone noticed how makeup looks much better with no dark circles?

I have bad under eye circles - allergic shiners doctors call them. How do you stop the cakey make up feel when your wearing make up all day? My other question is how do you tell how much to put on. I know the circles are there and no matter how much make up I have on, I can still see them. I've had professional make up done for pictures and couldn't see the circles in the pictures but when I looked in the mirror there they were. I can never tell when I've got too much on.

lol! That's why I'lm always concerned about putting too much on! lol!

ohh and great Tut by the way! Thanks!

thanks for sharing but the difficult part for me is to find the right concealor

Before my daughters wedding, a friend brought tea bags to the salon (the girls were getting styled). I used them on my eyes for 10 -15 minutes----Oh, My, God! (yes, I am praying)---what a difference--puffiness and darkness reduced dramatically!!!!!

I just don't know what kind of tea or bags they were--I tried with my Lipton and the bags didn't absorb the water the same--

anyone know the difference??

Thanks in advance :g:

OMG I have some bigtime bags under my eyes...years of stress....I use concealer/foundation mix...but can never completely hide them... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks I have extremely dark circles under my eyes. I'm going to have to find a lighter foundation to do this...gotta go shopping!

kids.gif

nice.. Thanks dear:yaya:

leafbar.gif

Back