Dark Circles Under Eyes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i normally use a yellow toned concealer bt have since changed to a peachy one. Are yellow toned ones better?

i always have problems with the concealer settling into the wrinkles below my eyes... anyone know a fix for this? i'm not really all that wrinkly, there's just a few crinkles right below my eyes!

Hey guys, which do you think is the best concealer for dark undereye circles. I am using BE bisque that is supposed to be a concealer, but it does not cover that great. I think a creamier concealer might be better. I'm listening!!!!

Sheila Rose:rotfl:

Its always important to make sure u get the right shadoe of concealor or it won;t hide the darkness. For puffy eyes use an eye firming gel/cream or cold compress to take down the swelling.

Love it, just a short while ago my mom was commenting on my undereye circles. Timing...

I have dark circles and puffy undereyes. I got Laura Geller Concealer in a tiny makeup compact. I use my finger to blend it. I find it is better than a brush. I try not to put too much on because it looks worse. I only use the concealer on the dark part of the circle. Pat Pat Pat and blend it in. It doesn't cover 100% but I don't think anything covers 100%.

Also, if I had money I would get plastic surgery and do my eyelid and under the eye, the bags.

Back