Dark Matter Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the ones I have! Sadly, they are so much more sparkly than they appear in this picture.

/monthly_12_2014/post-83056-0-58951100-1418445951.jpg">/monthly_12_2014/post-83056-0-58951100-1418445951_thumb.jpg

Triton, Neptune, Acrux, Polaris, Ursa Minor, Why So Sirius, Betegeuse.  Polaris is more purple in person, I am not sure why the light and my phone made it look more blue! But they're all gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
FREAKING acrux. I NEVER wear those colors but that one is sooooo pretty I need to figure out a way to wear it

I think Triton and Acrux might be my favorites...so pretty. Oh, and Neptune! I need to complete my collection and get the ones I don't have yet, though!

Triton has the prettiest turquoise shimmer, and Acrux has green. I love them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, there are lots of new ones from the last time I ordered. Exciting!

Also, I'll say that they shipped SUPER fast. I ordered hoping that they would get here in time for me to send some to my secret santee (meaganola) but I kind of doubted it, since I waited until there was barely a week before the shipping deadline. And I had the products in my hands in just a few days. 

I haven't actually tried mine yet but I think I'll use them in a look tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really want to use TMTYL.

I made an order on Dec 3rd and got my samples just four days later. They're all so beautiful. I want to make an order for the couple of shades I haven't gotten yet.

Back