Dark Matter Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, the spoiler below may be a photo of Scorpio from the upcoming Zodiac Collection.

You have been warned.

image.jpg

It is a chocolate base with a shimmering turquoise duochrome.
Zodiac collection?!?!  :wub:  

That means I must own Taurus. 

And my sister will obviously need me to get her Aries before her birthday in April!

So, the spoiler below may be a photo of Scorpio from the upcoming Zodiac Collection.

You have been warned.

image.jpg

It is a chocolate base with a shimmering turquoise duochrome.
This color is so fascinating, I can't stop looking at it!

And now I'm wondering what Leo will look like - I'm envisioning a fiery red orange with shimmery hint of something blue or green or maybe gold? I don't know why that really specific image came to mind bahha.

Last edited by a moderator:
This color is so fascinating, I can't stop looking at it!

And now I'm wondering what Leo will look like - I'm envisioning a fiery red orange with shimmery hint of something blue or green or maybe gold? I don't know why that really specific image came to mind bahha.
@@kawaiimeows I'm a Leo too!  Can't wait to see what that shade looks like!   :wub:

I can't wait to see the Zodiac interpretations! I'm Sagittarius so I always hope for something Artemis-inspired.

weeeee my package from DMM has shipped!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm slowly working my way into the indie world. Next month I'll try to pick up a few subs, we'll see what happens though, since I know they're usually a bloodbath.

(also, went ahead and used my admin privileges to add DMM to the acronym expansion list, because why not)

NEEEDDD Gemini eyeshadow in my life. I don't even care what it looks like lol

NEEEDDD Gemini eyeshadow in my life. I don't even care what it looks like lol
This is how I feel about Aquarius! Chances are that would be either blue or blue-green since those are the traditional colors associated with the sign, and I conveniently already love those sorts of colors.

Tonight I am testing out potential new shades. These aren't necessarily for the Zodiac Collection, but some may be added in the future.

ALL YOUR PURPLES ARE SO GORGEOUS. Seriously, the first five colors from the left are must-haves!

I hope Aries isn't just white, but if it is, make it diamond-y sparkly please?? I love it

View attachment 12598

Not proper swatches but:

Cassiopeia  and Ariel as the liner

I now need a full size Ariel. One of the reasons I hate black liner is with my coloring it always looks harsh. Ariel is PERFECT for my coloring, dark enough to look like a liner but not so dark that it looks weird.

Back