December 2012 Ipsy bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I finally got my December Ipsy bag, now lets see when January will get here.

yah its not my first time moving I do understand the concept of forwarding my mail and I did do that but it doesn't apply to whatever type of system they use, it doesn't get forwarded it gets sent back.

Originally Posted by Baberanza /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In their defense, if you knew that you'd be out of your place by the time Ipsy delivered, I would've updated my address anyways or chose to have all mail forwarded instead of sent back. I totally get your frustration, but there's no way they could've done anything since it all gets processed so early, right? At least they're sending you the bag anyways. They could've said no, sorry - here's a refund. It just looks to me that the fault isn't all their own. Cheers to good customer service. I'm sure you'll love the bag! Annnnnd, think of it this way - you'll get Dec & Jan right around the same time. BAM! Double the fun. 
Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Couldn't agree more. It falls upon the person to change their address/personal info ahead of time. Forwarding is a great idea too and usually only requires a simple form and a weeks notice. I know it's all a terrible pain in the pants though on top of all of the other moving hassles. It was really nice of Ipsy to send a new one anyway. +1 for them
claps.gif

Couldn't agree more. It falls upon the person to change their address/personal info ahead of time. Forwarding is a great idea too and usually only requires a simple form and a weeks notice. I know it's all a terrible pain in the pants though on top of all of the other moving hassles. It was really nice of Ipsy to send a new one anyway. +1 for them
claps.gif
It was nice of them to send me a bag??!! That makes no sense. I paid for it, it got sent back to them, I didn't get one. They damn well better have sent me one. Its not like they're sending me something for free.

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was nice of them to send me a bag??!! That makes no sense. I paid for it, it got sent back to them, I didn't get one. They damn well better have sent me one. Its not like they're sending me something for free.
Her point was it was nice of them to re-send it, being that the failure in communication wasn't their fault... they could have easily said they couldn't send a bag but they'd send you a refund, which is getting your money back but no product which would've sucked. I work in customer service biz, and can tell you (from experience) that most companies would say oh well just take back your money. I would be sad over that cuz then you miss out on product! So I'm glad they care about their customers. I'm glad you got your bag!

It was really nice of Ipsy to send a new one anyway. +1 for them
claps.gif
Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They had to pay twice for shipping, so they may have lost money on this one.

Originally Posted by feemia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They had to pay twice for shipping, so they may have lost money on this one.
I definitely commend them for sending another one, especially since it seems like the recipient knew before the 1st of the month that she would be moving. There was at least ample time for her to change her address via USPS.

Without reading everything that lead up to Dalylah's comment I think it's possible she was being facetious. Of course only D can answer that for sure but to me the comment came off more like "Ipsy is finally doing the right thing".

Back