December 2012 Ipsy bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was my first Ipsy box and I was pretty happy with it. I figure it's well worth the value, and I am need of basics, so this definitely worked. I probably won't use the Nyx (I got Sky Pink), but I can gift it to my mom. I might seek out the copper color but I have no idea if it would work on me.

PS guys: 

About the Mirenesse giveaway from October- someone from the company emailed me today and said that they think there was a glitch with the emails and they didn't get sent out and they would be resending them 'tonight'. With them being in Australia I'm not sure if tonight is already over, but in the next 24 hours you might still be getting an email- so keep your eyes peeled and actually read their spaminess!

I signed up for BaB's ML because I do wanna keep my eye out for deals, and this came in the (e)mail today!!

It sounds like it might be a better deal than ipsy's 30% because it just says off your entire purchase... as far as I could see, that includes for their other deals they have (2 items for $20, 3 items for $30, etc).

For those who have not received your bag yet your not alone, I still have not gotten mine or even a tracking number.  I emailed  on thursday them and they sent me what was said to be my tracking number, but it doesn't work, they asked me to wait through the weekend to see if it came, it didn't I emailed again, they answered by asking for my mailing address and saying they would check into it, but I have not heard back since then!

I want my bag!!

I FINALLY got my bag and not so thrilled. I guess since I am one of the last few people to finally get it, the hype and excitement went down! Also I got the NYX pigment in a cement grey color which I am not a fan off. I feel like they send out the crappy colors to the last batch of shipments. 
icon_evil.gif
 If I could I would return this bag and get my money back. Lol. I guess I will give it away as a Christmas gift. 

Originally Posted by Jackiee21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I FINALLY got my bag and not so thrilled. I guess since I am one of the last few people to finally get it, the hype and excitement went down! Also I got the NYX pigment in a cement grey color which I am not a fan off. I feel like they send out the crappy colors to the last batch of shipments. 
icon_evil.gif
 If I could I would return this bag and get my money back. Lol. I guess I will give it away as a Christmas gift. 
Did you get Charcoal? It's a very pretty color. Try pairing it with some blues or soft baby pinks.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you get Charcoal? It's a very pretty color. Try pairing it with some blues or soft baby pinks.
I got the same shade and I second what Zadi said.  I wasn't impressed with the color when I got my bag and it was still in the container. But it's rather pretty once you put some on your hand to swatch.  Messy as all heck though to use in the default NYX packaging...

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep it is charcoal! I'm def going to try it out. Hopefully I end up loving it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ive been thinking of having some king of boob job done (if i had the money) only because one of mine is a DDD and the other a DD and its is extremely obnoxious hahaha... and i would bo making the bigger one smaller and maybe giving them a little lift

My packages are sometimes scanned as delivered even when they're not, I don't know why but it usually takes two days after being 'delivered' to actually get a notice slip in my po box.

I can understand the next day or a day or 2.  But tomorrow it is going on 7 week days or 6 days that the post office actually delivers.  The fact that they want me to wait till the end of the week after following up with the post office is what is frustrating.

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can understand the next day or a day or 2.  But tomorrow it is going on 7 week days or 6 days that the post office actually delivers.  The fact that they want me to wait till the end of the week after following up with the post office is what is frustrating.
Jenn, what part of socal are you in? I am also in socal and I haven't even gotten notice or a bag, the tracking number they provided me after I emailed them doesn't even work,  I wonder if it is a problem with us socal people?

I am in San Diego.  The tracking shows delivered on 12/13 at 1:58pm.  I showed my mail man the hot pink envelope and he was like "um you get a lot of those!"  He states he thinks he might have delivered it but with so many packages he cannot remember :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just hope they can send another one or give me my money back!  I hope yours shows up soon!

Originally Posted by crazyawesomelvn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Jenn, what part of socal are you in? I am also in socal and I haven't even gotten notice or a bag, the tracking number they provided me after I emailed them doesn't even work,  I wonder if it is a problem with us socal people?

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am in San Diego.  The tracking shows delivered on 12/13 at 1:58pm.  I showed my mail man the hot pink envelope and he was like "um you get a lot of those!"  He states he thinks he might have delivered it but with so many packages he cannot remember :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just hope they can send another one or give me my money back!  I hope yours shows up soon!
I feel your pain ladies with my PopSugar sub.  I live in VA, always last to get my PopSugar box, which ships from CA.  On the flip side I'm first to get my Ipsy sub since they ship from NC.  I got it the same day my shipping notice was emailed to me. 

Grrr.... not happy person now.  My December Ipsy bag was missing of all things my UD liner.  I emailed them and they sent me a new one which

I received today in the usual pink bubble mailer..... totally smashed and unusable...my hands are still stained black from pulling it out of the mailer.

I sent them an email with a photo attached and they "can't" send me another due to their policy of only replacing one item per bag per month.  Very frustrating

as this was an item I really wanted to try and I've never had any problems with missing or damaged items before (not like it's habitual)...and I even sent photo proof. 
icon_sad.gif

well...technically they'd be only replacing it once since you didn't get it in the first place! and I'm sorry to hear that, if I were you I'd keep on fighting for it, and say that, they only send it to you once and if they do replace it that would be the only time they replaced it, cuz you didn't get it before 

Back