December 2012 Ipsy bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by diana16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol @ boob talk, but anyways i tried out the primer and i loved it, dont know if its my HG yet but i do love trying out different primers
Mine is unopened and in my trade list, but you are tempting me to try it out!! lmao I have so many though :S

Originally Posted by yoru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww. But I think natural breast are so much better. I know guys prefer the bigger the better but it's about the softness that makes boobs heavenly and fun to touch (forgive me if I sound like a perverted dude but MAN I LOVE BOOBS, who doesn't.)
I actually had a talk about this topic with a bunch of dudes, out of like 10 in the convo, 1 said he likes fakes boobs, the others said that no matter the size they like real ones, I don't have big boobs and I've told the bf I want fake boobies, he goes: nope! I like them real like that :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I told him, if I ever have kids and they get f'd I'll get them fixed, and he's OK with that as long as they're real. Lots of men like fake boobies, but I think most like real ones.

Originally Posted by missyjluver /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Something like this would be AMAZING!!!!!

nyx-irish-coffee-jumbo-lip-pencil.jpg
I agree no lip pencils have been included yet! also an actual blush would be nice also! 

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I disagree. If she had any type of work done I rather her be honest about it rather than people speculate and gossip about it. No shame in plastic surgery, I've always said if I had the money I'd get work done.
Agreed! 

Even if fillers and botox are not really surgery, it's still a procedure that changes your look, I'm not against plastic surgery, I wouldn't change anything on my face cuz I think it's perfect the way it is, but I so would get a chemical peeling or something along those lines to make my skin perfect, but if you promote natural beauty and what not, you should be honest about it and admit you had something done before people asks you about it, and stop promoting natural beauty if you don't stick to that yourself.

I disagree. If she had any type of work done I rather her be honest about it rather than people speculate and gossip about it. No shame in plastic surgery, I've always said if I had the money I'd get work done.
I see your point, But, a lot of young girls watch her (My 12yr.old included) I don't want her thinking about stuff like that at her age, I want her to know she's beautiful inside and out...

My beauty haul today... From L-R NYX Pigment in Nude, Mink, Oro, Charcoal, and Space. Below is the Lip Pencil in Natural. With Ulta's B1G1 half off and a $3.50 of $10 coupon, it came to just above $10. Yay me!

Since they began going by profiles I usually get colors that I like/wear. Except this month I got Charcoal in the NYX pigment. I'd love to see a swatch before I open it to see how dark it is. I'd much rather have received the pink or a brown.

As a reminder. ULTA also has a few other coupons out.

• $5 off $10 coupon which has an online version 72507. This coupon was on the cover of their last mailer.
  • $5 off $15 coupon found in the December Allure magazine and is for in-store use.

Both coupons expired December 24.

There are also two 20% off coupons that are out - one (sent out as a postcard) CAN be used on prestige cosmetics like Too Faced, Urban Decay, Bare Minerals and one (found on the website) that can't.

• $5 off $10 coupon which has an online version 72507. This coupon was on the cover of their last mailer.
  • $5 off $15 coupon found in the December Allure magazine and is for in-store use.

There are also two 20% off coupons that are out - one (sent out as a postcard) CAN be used on prestige cosmetics like Too Faced, Urban Decay, Bare Minerals and one (found on the website) that can't.
do you know if you can stack coupons at Ulta? Like, the 3.50 off 10, and the 5 off 10?

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

do you know if you can stack coupons at Ulta? Like, the 3.50 off 10, and the 5 off 10?
As I can recall, you cannot, but great deal anyways!

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can't stack ULTA coupons with other ULTA coupons (and one of the 20% off coupons it even states it's not stackable with the $5 off $10) BUT you CAN stack the coupons with manufacturer coupons. For example, say you're buying a Covergirl foundation and use the CG $1 off coupon you can use it with the $3.50 off $10 or $5 off $10 or 20% off ULTA coupons.

You can't stack ULTA coupons with other ULTA coupons (and one of the 20% off coupons it even states it's not stackable with the $5 off $10) BUT you CAN stack the coupons with manufacturer coupons. For example, say you're buying a Covergirl foundation and use the CG $1 off coupon you can use it with the $3.50 off $10 or $5 off $10 or 20% off ULTA coupons.
Got it!

SO.. remember back in OCTOBER? There was the code on the mirenesse lip bomb and the first 500 ppl would get a mascara or something with like a $90 value? Has anyone gotten an email? On their facebook page they said the winners would be notified by email on Dec 15th, and I thought for sure I was one of the first people to get their bag that month and I entered like before 1pm central for sure. No Email. There was one other person who is asking about this on their FB page and I was just curious if anyone here won. 

I

SO.. remember back in OCTOBER? There was the code on the mirenesse lip bomb and the first 500 ppl would get a mascara or something with like a $90 value? Has anyone gotten an email? On their facebook page they said the winners would be notified by email on Dec 15th, and I thought for sure I was one of the first people to get their bag that month and I entered like before 1pm central for sure. No Email. There was one other person who is asking about this on their FB page and I was just curious if anyone here won. 
I haven't heard anything yet either and they are a day ahead of us there

Never heard anything from them other than the spammy emails with their discounts which never work for me.

Never heard anything from them other than the spammy emails with their discounts which never work for me.
Sometimes they accidentally send out aus promo codes to Americans. Contact customer service they can fix that. I've gotten all mine to work and it's really been worth it in my opinion.

Yeah, I had totally thrown away the mailer with the $5 coupon :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> For me, it was worth it to print the $3.50 one off the website and use it in-store, rather than use the $5 one online and have to pay shipping.  Also, it was such a small purchase that the $3.50 took off more than the 20% one would have.  I was actually completely unimpressed by my Ulta's NYX display... it was completely disorganized and they were out of several colors.  The Mink AND the Oro were hiding behind the Orange Pearl, and I never would have found them if my 3-year-old hadn't figured out that you could pull the displays out like drawers.  Next time it might be worth it to pay the shipping and not have to deal with the store!

Originally Posted by JoniLynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I see your point,

But, a lot of young girls watch her

(My 12yr.old included) I don't want her thinking about stuff like that at her age,

I want her to know she's beautiful inside and out...
Agreed! Several youngins look up to her and all that she's become. With everything teenagers already go through, I wouldn't want my daughter (if I had one) to be thinking about plastic surgery at such a young age.

I certainly agree that it's correct to be open about whether or not you've had a procedure done, but Michelle is a role model. It'd be nice if she made like a full vid to address the issue, why she'd done it, etc so young girls don't think that's the way to go, always.

I wanted plastic surgery as a young teen on my nose. My mom flat out said no, I'd grow to love it. She was right.

Originally Posted by ibedatfinemami /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree no lip pencils have been included yet! also an actual blush would be nice also! 
I would love a blush!! That's one item I have not received in any sub yet. I was happy to receive a primer for the first time in a sub this month.

Latest posts

Back