December 2015 Birchbox *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my birchbox on my 2nd account and super disappointed in it, I'm not even keeping anything in it. I got beauty protector oil, which smells great, but it's already leaking in the box, The beauty crop lighting crew highlighter, serge normant volumizing spray and some hand lotion. I might use the lotion, but I don't use highlighters, I don't need volumizing hairspray.. and the coastal scents eyeshadow. Super disappointed in this box! 

Got my box today and they forgot two of my samples... Little POed!! Also, was excited for the They'RE real primer but with the They're real mascara it just makes my eyelashes look creepily long and weird.

Got my box today and they forgot two of my samples... Little POed!!
Oh no! did you have a 5 sample box, or were the missing ones the "bonus" foils they sometimes include?

I'd contact CS. I've had a sample missing once or twice, as well as a sample damaged, and each time they were good about sending out the missing/replacement right away.

If anyone won't be using their coupon from the December box, I'd love to have it. Trying to stretch my dollar with these Christmas presents...

Thanks!

I'm getting really annoyed with birchbox shipping. I got gift subs for my father and brother that shipped 12/11. They're only going from TN-NY, yet they're still in NJ and IN. It's been almost two weeks. I'm getting worried that they won't arrive by Christmas. Which is ridiculous considering when they shipped. Ugh. I know mail is slow around the holidays, but this seems excessive.

Edited to add, literally the minute after I posted that they both updated in NY. Ha! I guess I should have whined a week ago, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting a little impatient with my deliveries too but i know the shipping/delivery folks are busting their tails this time of the year.

Back