December 2015 Popsugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theme spoiler was just emailed! What do y'all think?

image.jpeg

This was in today's December Must Have Box e-mail. Then again just saw PS respond in their FB page....The bracelet is def in the Holiday for Her Box.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Excited for December's box. Last December was a total win for me. This year the boxes has been hit and miss, so I'm hoping to end the year on a winner.

I keep seeing the votive holders in almost all the Dec box posts so I'm betting they are in there. I hope so they are pretty and would look great on my new tv stand.

Has anyone been billed for the December box?  I thought that I had a recurring subscription after my 6 month.  I have not been billed yet?  Strange

I have a monthly sub and i have not been billed yet. I am beginng to think something is wrong because they usually bill on the 1st

I contacted them this morning and they said billing would occur later this week for all subscribers.  Running behind. I have been billed on the 4th before.

Great that probably means late shipping too, because they're probably busy dealing with silly boxes like that NBC today show box and trying to off load misc products with the stocking stuffers boxes.  

My regular monthly box comes from New York and it has been shipped 2.3 lbs. But I have not been charged yet I don't think. I did order the Today box. But speciality boxes normally come from California right?

I was looking up the flower service that posted the pic, but they don't deliver in my area. So sad!

I was looking up the flower service that posted the pic, but they don't deliver in my area. So sad!
According to their fb page, they only deliver local in LA. If that's what they stick in the box, that would be nuts. Pretty much no one could use it. I tried zip codes in multiple states, big cities, and where I used to live in southern cal (south of LA) and none were deliverable. Pretty bouquets though! Maybe they tagged them for the hits they knew they'd get with that hashtag.

According to their fb page, they only deliver local in LA. If that's what they stick in the box, that would be nuts. Pretty much no one could use it. I tried zip codes in multiple states, big cities, and where I used to live in southern cal (south of LA) and none were deliverable. Pretty bouquets though! Maybe they tagged them for the hits they knew they'd get with that hashtag.
Yeah I was wondering about that. Or maybe they provided the flowers for the photo shoot for some of the products (PS always stages photo shoots it seems). I'd really like the other products in the pic in a PS box! 

Cant seem to find the possible spoiler pic, but i would love to see it if someonw wouldn't mind posting it. Thanks:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back