December 2015 Popsugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled my account at the end of November.  Last night I received a FedEx shipping notice from PopSugar.  It's 1 lb.  I checked my bank account and I wasn't charged for anything.  So confused!

They should make some sort of announcement I feel like by now. Charges are late or boxes are late or something..
That's what I don't understand. Why can't these companies send out mass emails about delays? They have no problems sending us emails about spoilers, how many boxes are left, etc. Same for Box of Style.

They should make some sort of announcement I feel like by now. Charges are late or boxes are late or something..
Nah I think that would create more of a tizzy, in the past they've shipped late, way late.

I think so long as boxes go out this week they'll still arrive in time for xmas eve, which I think is the ultimate goal. I think their website even says any order placed by Dec 18 will arrive by xmas eve.

Last year, I ordered the men's box on 12/16, they overnighted it to me on 12/19. I got it the following Monday, the 22nd.

If we're still waiting for tracking numbers and charges by this time NEXT week I'd be more panicky about the whole thing but it's only the 8th.  

Still no tracking on mine either, or on the today show box. However, I did go on my account to look and saw that last month my November box shipped on the 10th. So I assume it'll probably be within the next few days for this months box. I just can't believe we haven't had a single spoiler, other than the inspiration one!

As far as I know, PSMH hasn't committed to get us our boxes by Christmas this year the way they did last year.  It's their normal business practice to bill between the 25th and the 5th, but it's not a hard commitment.  They do commit to ship by the 20th of the month and have definitely waited that long in the past. I don't think it's too crazy to still be waiting for billing or shipping...lots of days between now and the 20th.

As far as I know, PSMH hasn't committed to get us our boxes by Christmas this year the way they did last year.  It's their normal business practice to bill between the 25th and the 5th, but it's not a hard commitment.  They do commit to ship by the 20th of the month and have definitely waited that long in the past. I don't think it's too crazy to still be waiting for billing or shipping...lots of days between now and the 20th.
But there's this:

Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 1.33.02 PM.png

Finally see my "For her" box tracking. Labels created on the 3rd.  Picked up on the 4th.  Someone near Gilroy CA likely will see something soon (even if they don't have the tracking).  Mine won't be here until Friday.

Ahhh, I knew they overnighted them last year but I didn't realize they were offering the same thing this year.  Then I'd think we will all get our boxes closer to xmas like we did last year.  

Edited to add: Just checked fedex and all 4 of my PSMH boxes are moving...NM will get here the 10th, today show the 12th, and the other two, which I assume are holiday for her and the December box I haven't been charged for, will get here the 14th. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoilers on MSA! I think it's a really great box, especially for gifting! I won't really use a couple of the things, but I think it's nicely curated.

I'm pretty bummed about it and I only ordered because of all this druzy necklace talk.  Should have stuck w/ gut after they didnt offer a black friday deal. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had already decided this was to be my last Popsugar box and I'm happy with what I see and I hope I like it more in person. Not a bad one to go out on.

This is why I can never break up with PSMH, every single box is right up my alley (if you subbed the blue items for black, anyway).  Yet another homerun for me. 

Back