December 2015 Popsugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoilers on MSA! I think it's a really great box, especially for gifting! I won't really use a couple of the things, but I think it's nicely curated.
I like this box too. Very cute. Some of the items I like but I just don't need so I will be gifting. I wish that the tracking number would show up. My account still says processing. I also bought to of the GMA boxes and they're still processing as well. 

This just came through my email.  So everyone that has not been charged, it should be done by the 13th.  I also saw new updated cancellation dates, they say you have to cancel before the 23rd the month before.

From PS:

Hi there, 

Thank you for being such a valued Must Have subscriber! We can't wait to share our December Must Have box goodies with you. If your subscription is set to auto-renew, your account will be charged no later than Dec 13We are shipping all boxes via FedEx Home Delivery to ensure delivery on or before 12/24. 

We appreciate your understanding as we are working hard to fix billing delays and we apologize for any inconveniences we may have caused.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up re-subbing to this box and I'm trying to stay spoiler free. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> During the holidays it's so tough with these boxes and limited edition boxes. So many cute boxes to choose from. I ended up passing up on the PSMH for her LE but wanted to get this one instead. Hope it was worth it.

Hmm still no tracking info for my boxes. Wonder when I'll ever get it?
Did you check fedex or are you waiting for an email from PSMH? Because I generally get the tracking information from PSMH after my box has already arrived.  It makes me laugh every time. 

PopSugar released a spoiler:

Screen Shot 2015-12-10 at 1.46.09 PM.png

Yay!

Did you check fedex or are you waiting for an email from PSMH? Because I generally get the tracking information from PSMH after my box has already arrived.  It makes me laugh every time. 
I have a question though. How can I check fedex when I don't have a tracking number? Is the order number enough? 

@@jiblet If you sign up for an account with fedex, after you log in you can go to track and then access fedex tracking. It can find any packages that are going to be sent to your address without a tracking number. I just signed up the last week or so for both that and ups mychoice and its already life changing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@jiblet If you sign up for an account with fedex, after you log in you can go to track and then access fedex tracking. It can find any packages that are going to be sent to your address without a tracking number. I just signed up the last week or so for both that and ups mychoice and its already life changing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Awesome! Thank you!! Signing up now.

They charged me for the box yesterday and since the label has been created since the 4th, hopefully it will move soon.

I went from getting no shipping notices to getting fifty! Haha! It's shipping Home Delivery, too! That's pretty sweet.

I got shipping notice too! Can't wait. After a break I'm excited to get this box. I like the spoiler too. I've been wanting to try the brand out of curiosity to see how it compares. I know I have major problems always wanting to try new makeup.  After being obsessed with makeup the past for the past 25 years, there is no end in sight. You would think that I would get better getting older but I seemed to get worse with wanting to try new products. :lol:

I am also looking forward to new lipsticks and I like the size of these. I am starting to like the idea of smaller size But I am also finding myself going back to tried and true cosmetics. I like Estee Lauder and Lancome products even if most people think they are for old ladies!!! LOL. I am a major cosmetic junkie.

I stalked my account to see if it has shipped, and mine is on its way! I haven't received an email from popsugar but I don't care, I just can't wait to get my hands on it

I got my box today. I like the jewelry box, and the glittery tape. The Geo stopper is okay, but I don't know how long it will last. The cork is attached somewhat haphazardly, and I think it will separate sooner rather than later. I like lipstick, but I think I will gift these because I have many versions of these colors. The "To Blank with <3" stickers are dumb, but I'll take the tinyprints coupon. 

The bracelet is hugely disappointing. I don't wear silver, so I wish the gold had just faded into rose gold. But that's just my personal preference. My problem is the clasp, which is REALLY low quality, I could barely open/close it, and it feels very cheap compared to the rest of bracelet, which is nicely heavy. If the clasp was better I would probably still wear it, but I honestly don't even want to gift it. 

My six month subscription ends next month... I honestly don't know if I'm going to renew.

Latest posts

Back