December 2015 Popsugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That necklace is really lovely and not something I'd normally pick out for myself...I hope it's in there!! 

I'm thinking maybe PS used them to stage the pic...maybe the candy, necklace, and lip gloss are in the box?

I m so curious if that's actually a spoiler picture or just a picture of some of Brandi Milloy's fave things.  I find it a little off that someone from Popsugar would post a picture of so many items from a box but maybe .  I love druzy jewelry and have been hoping all year for a piece so fingers crossed!!

I'm thinking something from that photo has to be in the box. It just seems too staged not to be anything coming in the December box.

Omg i love that necklace it is so pretty and i really really hope its in the December box!
Oooh, that necklace is gorgeous and I also hope it's in the December box.  Looking at the jeweler's instagram page though, it looks like she sells on Etsy and is more of an individual maker vs. a 'company' that could supply the 1,000s of items needed for a PS box.  Fingers crossed though. . .I would wear that necklace all the time.  

Geez, am I the only one that hasn't gotten charged for December's box yet? This is way later than normal

I still have not been charged yet either. Checked my bank records for the past 2 weeks and still nothing. Maybe they are giving everyone a free box for December. LOL! I would like a December box, thought about purchasing one but then afraid I will get charged for one. I dislike their new website. It is the worst!!!

Geez, am I the only one that hasn't gotten charged for December's box yet? This is way later than normal
I havent been either and I havent received tracking for my holiday box either.  Sent them an email last week, they said by end of last week.  Haven't heard a damn thing!

I haven't been charged either. I show two boxes from fedex on my fedex account, both the same weight. No emails from popsugar though regarding tracking. Says two boxes of 4.1 lbs will arrive next Monday. I honestly hope they didn't mix it up and send me two of the holiday boxes and forgot to send my December box lol.

I haven't been charged either. I show two boxes from fedex on my fedex account, both the same weight. No emails from popsugar though regarding tracking. Says two boxes of 4.1 lbs will arrive next Monday. I honestly hope they didn't mix it up and send me two of the holiday boxes and forgot to send my December box lol.
Oddly enough I have the same thing in my account.  Two 4.1lbs boxes.  I ordered one Holiday for Her and I have 3 monthly POPSUGAR subscriptions that come to my house.  I haven't gotten billed for December yet though, so it can't be those.  So odd!

I feel like at this point we should at least have a true spoiler for Dec or something?! I did not get billed yet either..seems odd.

I have to take a practical exam this afternoon and I would love to open my computer afterwards to find spoilers for this and/or the Holiday for Her box.

Back