December Starlooks Starbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My info has this:

Mail Class
First Class Package Service
Delivery Confirmation
Weight
9 Oz.

My November tracking info:

Mail Class
First Class Package Service
Delivery Confirmation
Weight
6 Oz.

3 oz is a good size difference (it's 1 oz shy of what a meat portion should be). In my 6 oz box last month there were the four shadows in the compact, two quartz crystals, the brush, mascara guard, lipstick and of course the leopard print box and the cards. So for this month's box to be 9 ozs I can only imagine what those extra three ounces could be (it's essentially the same weight amount as three MUFE Mat Velvet+ foundations).

This is me in anticipation:

yay.gif

They may have also added a bit more packaging in light of the issues they had last month with damaged product.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

3 oz is a good size difference (it's 1 oz shy of what a meat portion should be). In my 6 oz box last month there were the four shadows in the compact, two quartz crystals, the brush, mascara guard, lipstick and of course the leopard print box and the cards. So for this month's box to be 9 ozs I can only imagine what those extra three ounces could be (it's essentially the same weight amount as three MUFE Mat Velvet+ foundations).

This is me in anticipation:

yay.gif
Hey, there's two of us
yay.gif
yay.gif

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They may have also added a bit more packaging in light of the issues they had last month with damaged product.
This could definitely be it. Bubble wrap maybe.

I asked that cause mines weighs 6 oz but my daughters weighs 9oz? I just thought that was a big gap, I dunno guess ill see when I get them lol

Bubble wrap wouldn't add on three ounces though. To put it into context - four of the NYX Loose Pearl Shadows in their container are around 1 oz. So what ever it is has to be substantial.

This will be my first Starbox. When I saw the promo for this month, I decided to splurge. I'm excited!

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awww that's a bummer since I know they said they'd send out 3-4 things. But it does seem like a nice item for $15 still >:
Well technically it is 15 shadows so I certainly don't think it is undervalued. They are full size pots not teeny ones.

Well that's a bummer. I don't need shadow in the least bit.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well technically it is 15 shadows so I certainly don't think it is undervalued. They are full size pots not teeny ones.

This one thing is 100$ for 16.98!?!? I think that's freaking great! I can see why they didn't send anything else this is a huge value! I can even see where they lost money on it just to give ppl a good December box! I'm thankful! Thanks Marci & starlooks Woot!!! I can't wait for mine!

Got mine. The product is just heavy. Love it!

So jealous of you! I want mine :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I wonder if we will all get the same colors? Anyone know?

I'm not upset! It's definitely a steal.

Did you have a chance to swatch the colours yet? Can you let us know how the pigmentation, etc is?

Back