December Starlooks Starbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering does anyone else find it hard to tell what the colors/ texture /etc... Are on the website.... I really want to order some stuff, I love their products really high quality! but I want to see real pix of what I'm getting, anyone else ?

Originally Posted by JoniLynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just wondering does anyone else find it hard to tell what the colors/ texture /etc... Are on the website.... I really want to order some stuff, I love their products really high quality! but I want to see real pix of what I'm getting, anyone else ?
I agree. I did see that Marci said that they are currently working on a swatchbook for subscribers just for this purpose.

Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone not receive a crystal this month...I was pretty bummed I thought we were supposed to get one every month :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Me too.  I felt silly when I started saving them, but now I expect it and was a little disappointed.  Now I feel silly for that.

Did anyone else use the promo code for foundation get the bottle of foundation yet? I ordered mine on the 29th just wondering if its that slow to ship something other then the monthly boxes for everyone!

I got 107a. Gorgeous colors. I am going to have to step out of my comfort zone for most of them. It should be fun!

I'm stalking my mail man today since tracking shows it should be delivered today. LOL

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did anyone else use the promo code for foundation get the bottle of foundation yet? I ordered mine on the 29th just wondering if its that slow to ship something other then the monthly boxes for everyone!
I have ordered from them a couple of times, once it shipped before I could even blink, and once it took about a week and a half.

Got mine today. I got i07A. The greens are gorgeous and so are the purples. Eeehhhh!! Unfortunately my hinge cracked and it doesn't close right. I wonder if these are able to be depotted.

Would anyone be so kind as to do a size comparison for the palette? (Next to something standard, like a Naked box :3) Gonna be another 1.5 weeks til I'm home SIGH

Yes! She was attacking the gold band around the box and wouldn't let me take pictures in peace. LOL I think she thought the goodies were for her because I got several packages and she was sniffing each one hoping for a present! LOL

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Would anyone be so kind as to do a size comparison for the palette? (Next to something standard, like a Naked box :3) Gonna be another 1.5 weeks til I'm home SIGH
Here it is with the Naked 2 palette (sorry about the quality):

You aren't talking about your girls, are you Zadi?
marchmellow.gif

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes! She was attacking the gold band around the box and wouldn't let me take pictures in peace. LOL I think she thought the goodies were for her because I got several packages and she was sniffing each one hoping for a present! LOL

Latest posts

Back