December Starlooks Starbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed trying the greens out today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> not my everyday look but fun to play with it is a beautiful color! I used the lightest color:)

Thank you zadi do you happen to know what colors are good colors to blend with these blues and greens? I am kind of new to these shades and if anyone has suggestions I'd love to try them! I wanna try the blue but can't figure out what to do with it:)

Blues - silvers, black, gunmetal colors looks fantastic with blues. Greens - golds and browns (rust, copper) even certain shades of reds and purples but depending on the shade of green. Darker blues and darker greens are great for smoldering looks.

For example in my Starlooks palette those blues would look fantastic with blacks and gunmetal colors while those greens would look hot with warm browns from a NAKED palette.

Wow thank you ! You should have seen me trying to figure out colors today haha I am gonna copy and paste your advise to my notebook haha! I am gonna try the blue:) My boyfriend is an artist and he gets on my nerves he tries to tell me colors but I get mad that he knows more about this stuff then me haha I could hurt him! He is always trying to change my colors of everything!

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Enjoyed trying the greens out today
smile.gif
not my everyday look but fun to play with it is a beautiful color! I used the lightest color:)
Very pretty look!  Greens look great on you!

I did receive my Starlooks foundation today! Here is what the bottle looks like --- haven't used it yet though but look forward to trying it.

Blue eyeshadows also make great eyeliner shades or to add depth to your outer V. I use a damp angled brush.

ok here is my first ever blue look trust me in real life it looks so much dark ...... I mixed some greys in as well it's ok for my first time I mostly used the Starlooks colors

Looks great! I love blues with grey and silver, probably wear that combo at least 3 times a week! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ok here is my first ever blue look trust me in real life it looks so much dark ...... I mixed some greys in as well it's ok for my first time I mostly used the Starlooks colors

Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here it is finally,

"NOVEMBER Why, Marci?"

Bwahahaha. I cackled at this video. Further proof that you are a cheeseball. I do appreciate the honesty and humor with the video. Can't wait to see more now.

P.S. Were you in the gorilla suit?
biggrin.gif

Enjoyed trying the greens out today
smile.gif
not my everyday look but fun to play with it is a beautiful color! I used the lightest color:)
Dior you look so pretty. Love the unusual hair and I swear I could just squeeze you. Great looks!

I did receive my Starlooks foundation today! Here is what the bottle looks like --- haven't used it yet though but look forward to trying it.
Their bottle is so cute! You gotta tell us how this works for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also LMAO at her Marci's video! I so want starlooks, but I'm on no-buy for a while D:

Ok So I don't usually post pictures of myself :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but I wanted to challenge myself with the Starlooks products! So this is my last scary color purple! I am going to make a goal for the new year to try a new look every week! I have realized I got way to comfortable:) As far as the foundation----- can you say Wow? I am very impressed I will write a longer review soon but it is a satin finish I have never felt such a smooth beautiful foundation on my skin. It is really pretty I have it on in these pictures as well! Marci can we still get it at the discount price!!? I'd like to grab another bottle if so!

Dior, I am so thrilled you love our products this month! I am going to feature your pictures on Facebook today, we're trying to get as many people involved on the site as possible. I love featuring those who really make an effort to challenge themselves with our colors and options! 

For the December "Why Marci?" I'm going to shoot a photo of myself wearing each combination of the eyeshadow palette (of which there are 5), and show everyone how to wear each combination...... get ready for it..... DURING THE DAY! (and even at work!) Today I'm wearing the Purple 3 shadow Combo ;-)....

What a fantastic review of our foundation. Could you shoot me the link to that? I would love to feature that on our facebook as well.

Thanks for all your feedback on my video too- yes, I will continue to be and ALWAYS be a cheeseball. I like life that way ;-)

I'm really excited to start you all on some new ideas for Starbox next year, but our goal is for all of you to rate us as your favorite subscription service, so we're going to be sending many products that light up your life!

xoxoxo

Marci 

Ugh, this thread is a little dead so I'm a little embarrassed to bump it, but:

I gave this palette to one of my friends for her birthday-Christmas and she said she played with a bit and found that the colours creased on her eyelids pretty badly? She's not all in the know about makeup so she probably didn't use primer, but she bums makeup off her mother who pretty much only uses Lancome stuff (so pretty high quality in general) so that's her base for comparison.

I think I read here that it didn't seem to be a problem so I'm just wondering if anyone actually had this happen to anyone else after having an opportunity to use it?

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh, this thread is a little dead so I'm a little embarrassed to bump it, but:

I gave this palette to one of my friends for her birthday-Christmas and she said she played with a bit and found that the colours creased on her eyelids pretty badly? She's not all in the know about makeup so she probably didn't use primer, but she bums makeup off her mother who pretty much only uses Lancome stuff (so pretty high quality in general) so that's her base for comparison.

I think I read here that it didn't seem to be a problem so I'm just wondering if anyone actually had this happen to anyone else after having an opportunity to use it?
I found it covered nicely, but I always use primer.

Latest posts

Back