(Discussion) Bondi October 2013 shipping issues & complaints

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by alpina0560 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just posted on Facebook.. but I reversed searched the only picture of "her" on the account and its for an erotic masseuse in northern Virginia.. so I'm sure she's a real person! 
icon_eek.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Damn.  You found me. 
patches.gif

I just read the FB thread.  So painfully transparently a troll, and quite funny too.  However, it's made me think of some new polish names for ya, Richard:

-- Favorite Hallucination

-- You're the Scam

-- Peachy Goddess (may be trademarked)

-- Shame On You

Quote: Originally Posted by TheSilverNail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just read the FB thread.  So painfully transparently a troll, and quite funny too.  However, it's made me think of some new polish names for ya, Richard:

-- You're the Scam

-- Shame On You

OH MY GOODNESS......this! lol
claps.gif

-- You're the Scam

-- Shame On You
Loving the last one! You inspired me to think about a couple names, too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Bondi should develop an iconic signature color, called Bondi Girl (kinda like everyone knows Stila Kitten, Nars Orgasm or MAC Russian Red). How cool would that be?

Also, if they have an unnamed dark green, like a hunter green, I can totally see it being called Troll Patrol 
rofl2.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Heads up ladies, someone just posted on the Facebook page that Bondi is a scam and they'll never send you products.....oh heavens to betsy!
icon_rolleyes.gif

I just ordered two more last night - now I hope I get them!  Hahahaha!

I wear my Bondi polishes a lot. I wore an opi purple to an event last Saturday because the organization I belong to, our color is purple. And when I took that of last night I switched to what I'm wearing now. Richard, I need a lovely Bondi purple or two. Then I can wear purple Bondi nails to my organization's events!

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, right now I'm wearing a heathen butter LONDON La Moss from my September Ipsy bag, and I'll probably keep it until the end of the weekend. I'm just really not in the mood to paint my nails because I had to chop them so short recently :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OiiO ... I have to have that color! I hope it's for sale on their site! And I chopped my nails off this week, too. Two broken index nails due to my Diet Coke addiction... and I mean down to the QUICK. I don't know if I am ever going to be able to grow a longer set of beautiful nails! Speaking of BL, I have a color called Fiddlesticks on my wish list. Have any of you ladies got it or can point me to a swatch?

I have Ruffian's Hedge Fund on my fingers and Julep's Sienna & Vivien on my toes right now. I'll probably redo my nails this weekend but haven't decided on a shade. I usually play nail polish roulette - close my eyes and grab a random polish from my stash ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have ::gasp:: NO polish on my nails right now! lol I keep meaning to do them but I haven't had a good time to sit down and do it. This week has been crazy at work and even now, I'm in the car holding my kitty just done at the vet! Unexpectedness has played a huge role in this week! But I have big big plans for a mani tonight that includes (speaking of above!) City Slicker! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can we please drop the Facebook drahmah?  I come here to read about polish and get away from that.  It comes down to the basic internet rule:  stop feeding the trolls.  One cannot win with them.  No matter what is posted in response, they will take issue with it and twist your words.  If you say the world is round they'll argue with you just for the sake of arguing.

I have to be on FB for my blog, but believe me, if I didn't have that blog I'd never look there.  FB has lots of good content and pictures but a lotta trash too.

NOW, what's everybody going to wear on their nails this weekend?  I just put on Tavern on the for the first time and LOVE IT.

Ooh. yes! Tavern on the... is wonderful. That one has such a beautiful glossy finish. I thought it might be too dark for my liking, but it is perfect! I'm trying to get "metallic" done (I'm a bit behind, with computer and camera loading obstacles...), and meanwhile discovered that gold on its own does. not. suit. me. at all. but I'll look forward to wearing Tavern on the... on its own as a mani again soon! It's definitely one of my faves!

I need some nail-spiration! I've been drawing blanks lately. I think the shift in seasons (at least in MN) has me confused! Lol. I'm behind in the mani marathon but I still want to come up with a metallic entry. I think I might try orange and gold. My skills dont go much farther than dots, flowers or tips haha. Time to look on Pinterest I guess :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can't wait to see the new colors tomorrow!

Quote: Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I showed them what I wrote to Richard yesterday and asked them to move on. Cause nothing was going to come of this. Guess what they drop the drama today. They can decide for themselves to buy or not to buy from Richard. Its everyone's right to their own opinion. You can ask Richard what I wrote since he has a girl in my group that reports everything to him.

Also anyone can find Makeuptalk.com. I don't think the webpage is a secret since Starlooks talks about.

Back