(Discussion) Bondi October 2013 shipping issues & complaints

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also if you think there are trolls and problem makers then you have way to much time on yours hands. If people want to cause trouble. They would do it here as well on their facebook. Oh also their twitter. I do have a question for Richard. why friend people you are having problems with on twitter? Make no sense to me.

Anyway back to polish were we should really be talking about. How is Bondi for dotting?

Quote: Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Uptown Girl. As worn by my 16 month old
wink.gif

Awwwwwww, that is the CUTEST little Uptown Gal ever! Or at least her toesies are! lol
wub.gif

Also if you think there are trolls and problem makers then you have way to much time on yours hands. If people want to cause trouble. They would do it here as well on their facebook. Oh also their twitter. I do have a question for Richard. why friend people you are having problems with on twitter? Make no sense to me. Anyway back to polish were we should really be talking about. How is Bondi for dotting?
I haven't used Bondi for dotting, but if you look back at the Bondi August and September threads you will see l lots of really great manis with Bondi polishes.

Scooby,

When you are a blogger you have to know about everything. Its part of the rules of being a blogger.

Which I am sure other bloggers agree.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I need some nail-spiration! I've been drawing blanks lately. I think the shift in seasons (at least in MN) has me confused! Lol. I'm behind in the mani marathon but I still want to come up with a metallic entry. I think I might try orange and gold. My skills dont go much farther than dots, flowers or tips haha. Time to look on Pinterest I guess
smile.gif

Can't wait to see the new colors tomorrow!

How about a ruffian style manicure with a metallic half-moon? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Picture from All Lacquered Up blog:

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't used Bondi for dotting, but if you look back at the Bondi August and September threads you will see l lots of really great manis with Bondi polishes.
Great to know I got a lovely NYPD I am going to pair up with Fuschia-istic.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sam Clysdale /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Also if you think there are trolls and problem makers then you have way to much time on yours hands. If people want to cause trouble. They would do it here as well on their facebook. Oh also their twitter. I do have a question for Richard. why friend people you are having problems with on twitter? Make no sense to me.

Anyway back to polish were we should really be talking about. How is Bondi for dotting?
You are wrong about people causing trouble here, we have VERY strict forum rules, and those people would be banned the moment they start causing drama and insulting other forum members. Which is why I much prefer MUT to any Facebook groups for beauty swaps and discussions, people are just classier and more mature here.

Also if you think there are trolls and problem makers then you have way to much time on yours hands. If people want to cause trouble. They would do it here as well on their facebook. Oh also their twitter. I do have a question for Richard. why friend people you are having problems with on twitter? Make no sense to me. Anyway back to polish were we should really be talking about. How is Bondi for dotting?
Great to know I got a lovely NYPD I am going to pair up with Fuschia-istic.
I have used Bondi for dots & loved it! Fuschia-istic & NYPD sound like a great combo. I'd love to see pics! I draw a great deal of inspiration from people who are much more talented than I am here on MUT! I think I'll be putting on Strawberry Fields tonight. I don't really have the time or patience for any nail art tonight, so I'll just do a plain-jane mani.

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wink.gif

Awwwwwww, that is the CUTEST little Uptown Gal ever! Or at least her toesies are! lol
wub.gif

Thanks! I love that she actually will sit and let me paint her toes, so fun :-D

I think I may be the only one who never has the desire to do nail art, the most adventurous I get with my nails is layering a glitter over a cream or metallic. Lol! I think the stuff you ladies come up with is amazing but not really for me, I generally prefer solid nails. I'll give my daughter polka dots, but that's about as skilled as I get. Haha! 

I think I may be the only one who never has the desire to do nail art, the most adventurous I get with my nails is layering a glitter over a cream or metallic. Lol! I think the stuff you ladies come up with is amazing but not really for me, I generally prefer solid nails. I'll give my daughter polka dots, but that's about as skilled as I get. Haha! 

I know what you mean, my sister thinks nail art is tacky, and of course she is entitled to her opinion. 

I personally like nail art as a hobby, but I don't wear my "creations" outside of the house, except on special days (like 4th of July mani), because nail art just doesn't fit well with my everyday style.

wink.gif

LOVE DEM CHUBBY TOES!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know what you mean, my sister thinks nail art is tacky, and of course she is entitled to her opinion. 

I personally like nail art as a hobby, but I don't wear my "creations" outside of the house, except on special days (like 4th of July mani), because nail art just doesn't fit well with my everyday style.

See, I think I may go a TAD past doing crazy, unexpected beauty things. When I go to work, my coworkers say: Ok! Let's see what the nail design is today, and what color eyeliner/mascara/eyeshadow you're wearing!

LOL I feel so entertaining
laughno.gif

I know what you mean, my sister thinks nail art is tacky, and of course she is entitled to her opinion.  I personally like nail art as a hobby, but I don't wear my "creations" outside of the house, except on special days (like 4th of July mani), because nail art just doesn't fit well with my everyday style.
I love all the great nail art I see here and out and about, but I keep my nails pretty simple. Its just my style. But I love other people's style too.

Aww I definitely don't think it is tacky! I'm one of those people who hardly wears patterns outside of basic stripes, polka dots and the occasional chevron - but about 90% of my wardrobe is solid colors. Lol! Who knows though, maybe one day I'll start trying to learn to do some basic things, especially after all the inspiration I see here! Scooby's latest rainbow mani using the floss picker is awesome, I might try and do a rainbow on my ring fingers or something!

I love nail art...I can't draw, paint a picture, sing, speak a foreign language, play an instrument,or excell at a sport, but nail art? That I can do..and I love to show it off lol! And thanks for the compliment Cari!!

See, I think I may go a TAD past doing crazy, unexpected beauty things. When I go to work, my coworkers say: Ok! Let's see what the nail design is today, and what color eyeliner/mascara/eyeshadow you're wearing!

laughno.gif

Yep, if you and I were co-workers I would totally join the crowd and inspect you every day just like that, while wearing my nudes and neutrals and a one-color mani :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And then I'll go home, open my closet full of colors, and paint rainbows on my face and nails! 

I know it makes no sense, because I'm a beauty blogger, but I actually don't like getting much attention IRL and prefer being an observer instead.

Unicorn_rainbow_gif_by_unicorn808-d557jqj.gif

laughno.gif

Yep, if you and I were co-workers I would totally join the crowd and inspect you every day just like that, while wearing my nudes and neutrals and a one-color mani :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And then I'll go home, open my closet full of colors, and paint rainbows on my face and nails! 

I know it makes no sense, because I'm a beauty blogger, but I actually don't like getting much attention IRL and prefer being an observer instead.

Unicorn_rainbow_gif_by_unicorn808-d557jqj.gif

LOL! My 4 year old just came up and saw that gif and goes "MOM! That's what I want to be for Halloween!". She was just talking about wanting to be either a horse or a rainbow so I guess that fits ;-) 

Back