(Discussion) Bondi October 2013 shipping issues & complaints

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a ruffian style manicure with a metallic half-moon? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Picture from All Lacquered Up blog:  
Thanks for the pic OiiO, that's really pretty. I still have yet to try that but it's fun to see you guys master all this fun nail art :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think Richard said there only 3 new colors being introduced for October...being that I've already bought all the colors from the spring/summer and fall/winter collections that I want...it should be an easy choice for me this month lol.

Thanks! I love that she actually will sit and let me paint her toes, so fun :-D
That's awesome! Mine is 15 months old and I get her while she's in the highchair. She's worn Fuschia-istic and Lady Liberty so far, and they've both looked amazing on her.

No, he said 5.  Plus we can still pick from spring/summer and the fall ones we're late in getting.   I know I'm grabbing up the Haters for sure.  I don't know how I'm going to choose the 2 others.  I can't get a second box this month or my husband will divorce my expensive, nail polish buying ass!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooby Dynamite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think Richard said there only 3 new colors being introduced for October...being that I've already bought all the colors from the spring/summer and fall/winter collections that I want...it should be an easy choice for me this month lol.

You're right, I read it wrong lol "There are three colors that are the feature of the October box, but we are actually launching five." Ok then it might be harder than I thought....eeps!

Finally caught up on reading everything. Beautiful manis everyone!!! Cannot wait for tomorrow's e-mails. Will absolutely be getting the pinks for breast cancer awareness month!!! I had a double mastectomy in January. My aunt had hers last November. 3 surgeries later, I am finished!!! My hair has regrown, turned 30, and it is time to celebrate and show support with amazing nail polishes!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by thebeverley3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Finally caught up on reading everything. Beautiful manis everyone!!! Cannot wait for tomorrow's e-mails. Will absolutely be getting the pinks for breast cancer awareness month!!! I had a double mastectomy in January. My aunt had hers last November. 3 surgeries later, I am finished!!! My hair has regrown, turned 30, and it is time to celebrate and show support with amazing nail polishes!!!

Congratulations on being finished - that is a huge accomplishment!

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby Dynamite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Scooby, I think there is going to be FIVE new colors ... can't remember where I read that...

Congratulations! That's such wonderful news to hear, I'm so very happy for you!
claps.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Scooby, I think there is going to be FIVE new colors ... can't remember where I read that...

Nevermind .....too late for my old butt any way!

Beverley, so happy for you to be finished and ready to celebrate. My mother is a 6-year survivor as of last month. All the radiation took a big toll on her bones though. She wil be 75 in December and can barely get around where she was very healthy and engergetic before breast cancer treatment. And she can't do anything with the way her hair has grown back in ... it is curly on one side at the back and straight on the other side. I think there is a bad gene in her family. She had an aunt with breast cancer and so many, many cousins....it can't be a coincidence because they are scattered all over and none of them grew up in the same environment. Bondi definitely appears to have a beautiful set of polishes for Breast Cancer Awareness...can't wait to see the colors without a filter.

You're right, I read it wrong lol

"There are three colors that are the feature of the October box, but we are actually launching five."

Ok then it might be harder than I thought....eeps!
There's still a pink in the fall/winter release that I want for next spring, so..... It plus the five newest colors means I'll prolly want two boxes again.

Thanks! I used dental floss picks just for fun to see how it would look lol!

That is an awesome idea. I would never look at them and think. Nail art tool! lol

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did not love them.  I cringed every time I saw some woman post about how wonderful Christian Grey is and how they want a man just like him.  He reads as a text book domestic abuser.  I thought the writing was like something a horny adolescent would write...in other words, completely immature.  The repetition was crazy stupid.

From a review on Amazon:

Ana says "Jeez" 81 times and "oh my" 72 times. She "blushes" or "flushes" 125 times, including 13 that are "scarlet," 6 that are "crimson," and one that is "stars and stripes red." (I can't even imagine.) Ana "peeks up" at Christian 13 times, and there are 9 references to Christian's "hooded eyes," 7 to his "long index finger," and 25 to how "hot" he is (including four recurrences of the epic declarative sentence "He's so freaking hot."). Christian's "mouth presses into a hard line" 10 times. Characters "murmur" 199 times, "mutter" 49 times, and "whisper" 195 times (doesn't anyone just talk?), "clamber" on/in/out of things 21 times, and "smirk" 34 times. Christian and Ana also "gasp" 46 times and experience 18 "breath hitches," suggesting a need for prompt intervention by paramedics. Finally, in a remarkable bit of symmetry, our hero and heroine exchange 124 "grins" and 124 "frowns"... which, by the way, seems an awful lot of frowning for a woman who experiences "intense," "body-shattering," "delicious," "violent," "all-consuming," "turbulent," "agonizing" and "exhausting" orgasms on just about every page.
I really enjoyed them.
biggrin.gif
My guilty pleasure.

Quote: Originally Posted by TheSilverNail /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NOW, what's everybody going to wear on their nails this weekend?  I just put on Tavern on the for the first time and LOVE IT.

I am still wearing Horny Mistress with black stamping. I hate to take off a nice manicure when it hasn't chipped or wore off a little. Problem with Bondi is you may have to wait over a week to do your nails again. lol

Quote: Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Uptown Girl. As worn by my 16 month old
wink.gif

So sweet!

Congratulations! Cancer is so scary. I am a 6 year survivor of cervical cancer. Best wishes to you and your aunt.
heart.gif

I thought I'd share a pic of my Bondi boys today. My 8 yo chose Blue Skies and my 6 yo wanted Fuschia-istic and Starry Night on alternating fingers.

Quote: Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Is there any way to change the payment card that they charge for a monthly sub?  Cause they isn't any money on the card i used last month right now.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nikki, the fastest way is to go to Bondi's website and click on the chat box...not sure if it is being manned over the weekend, but if not, you could go first thing Monday morning. Or contact them via email. 

Quote: Originally Posted by txsfajsmama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought I'd share a pic of my Bondi boys today. My 8 yo chose Blue Skies and my 6 yo wanted Fuschia-istic and Starry Night on alternating fingers.

oooh, I have been discriiminating .... those are beautiful manis, Bondi Boys! I'm partial to Blue Skies though ... it makes me want to lie back on a pallet in the grass and daydream.....

So yeah, still waiting on your blog url.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Clysdale /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Scooby,

When you are a blogger you have to know about everything. Its part of the rules of being a blogger.

Which I am sure other bloggers agree.

Not allowed to post it here....but in a pm maybe

She can flaunt it in her signature, she has enough forum posts already.

Back