(Discussion) Bondi October 2013 shipping issues & complaints

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby Dynamite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love nail art...I can't draw, paint a picture, sing, speak a foreign language, play an instrument,or excell at a sport, but nail art? That I can do..and I love to show it off lol!

And thanks for the compliment Cari!!

You're welcome! 

Quote: Originally Posted by TheSilverNail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Uptown Girl. As worn by my 16 month old
wink.gif

LOVE DEM CHUBBY TOES!!!!
Aww thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL! My 4 year old just came up and saw that gif and goes "MOM! That's what I want to be for Halloween!". She was just talking about wanting to be either a horse or a rainbow so I guess that fits ;-) 

LOL! What can I say, MUT is an endless source of inspiration for all ages! 

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL! My 4 year old just came up and saw that gif and goes "MOM! That's what I want to be for Halloween!". She was just talking about wanting to be either a horse or a rainbow so I guess that fits ;-) 

LOL! What can I say, MUT is an endless source of inspiration for all ages! 

Indeed :-D

LOL PERFECT!
laughing.gif
Begin the costume planning!

Ok I gathered all my Bondi polishes (I only have 5) and did my Skittle Mani.

Starting with Pinkie and heading toward thumb: Teal Magnolia, Uptown Girl, Fushia-tastic, Lady Liberty and Top of the Rock.

Uptown Girl. As worn by my 16 month old
wink.gif

Oh, Cari .... that is soooooo precious! Starting her out right ... our youngest Bondi Girl???

Ladies lets please keep it respectful and about polish. I plan on ordering a couple for two of my friends that have never tried it. I learned long time not to lend out polish if I want it back, lol. They only use Zoya at the moment. I love Zoya but also use Bondi and Julep.

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know what you mean, my sister thinks nail art is tacky, and of course she is entitled to her opinion. 

I personally like nail art as a hobby, but I don't wear my "creations" outside of the house, except on special days (like 4th of July mani), because nail art just doesn't fit well with my everyday style.

Anastasia, that is such a waste of talent ... you should have some fantastically glamorous job where you show your artistic talent off every single day!

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

See, I think I may go a TAD past doing crazy, unexpected beauty things. When I go to work, my coworkers say: Ok! Let's see what the nail design is today, and what color eyeliner/mascara/eyeshadow you're wearing!

LOL I feel so entertaining
laughno.gif

That's 'cause you are, dahling!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby Dynamite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love nail art...I can't draw, paint a picture, sing, speak a foreign language, play an instrument,or excell at a sport, but nail art? That I can do..and I love to show it off lol!

You are absolutely RIGHT, Scooby! You are fantastically talented at nail art ... we are so lucky that you like to show them off, too!

Quote: Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

GORGEOUS! But you need more colors .... j/t!

Thank you! I know and agree I definitely need more colors! I have a feeling I will be making up for lost time in October with subs and coupons! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:

Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

GORGEOUS! But you need more colors .... j/t!

I almost dread seeing the email tomorrow ...... I know me and I CANNOT pick just three ...

Quote: Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's 'cause you are, dahling!!!

::pirouettes and takes a bow::
star.gif

LOL!
biggrin.gif

I plan on justifying however many I get to the husband as "If I only picked x number, the ones I did not pick would feel sad and neglected.  You cannot seperate them, so I had to get them all!"  I will keep you posted on how that works out!  Luckily since I did not order this month and next month is the birthday month, it will be easy to have him be generous!  Haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I almost dread seeing the email tomorrow ...... I know me and I CANNOT pick just three ...

Yep, if you and I were co-workers I would totally join the crowd and inspect you every day just like that, while wearing my nudes and neutrals and a one-color mani :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And then I'll go home, open my closet full of colors, and paint rainbows on my face and nails!  I know it makes no sense, because I'm a beauty blogger, but I actually don't like getting much attention IRL and prefer being an observer instead.
Unicorn_rainbow_gif_by_unicorn808-d557jqj.gif
Omg. That gif just made me SO HAPPY!
Ladies lets please keep it respectful and about polish. I plan on ordering a couple for two of my friends that have never tried it. I learned long time not to lend out polish if I want it back, lol. They only use Zoya at the moment. I love Zoya but also use Bondi and Julep.
Those are my 3 loves! I totally agree with your policy of not lending polish. If someone wants to come to my house & let me treat them to a mani in the color of their choice, I'd be glad to acquiesce. My polish is not leaving my house!

What's your blog?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Clysdale /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Scooby,

When you are a blogger you have to know about everything. Its part of the rules of being a blogger.

Which I am sure other bloggers agree.

Jenn, isn't it funny how SOFT husbands can be when it comes to your birthday month? I have to be careful not to take advantage of mine's genorosity, he gets so GIVING. That's the only time, though!

lol.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooby Dynamite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I must have missed that in the blogger handbook...

Your blog and I Feel Polished were the first nail polish blogs I found.  I really had no idea there were people out there blogging about nail polish!  I'm pretty sure I've copied a bunch of your manis.   You complete me. 
patches.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooby Dynamite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Back