Disney Princess Looks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rushed this as I had to meet my family for a dinner but her is a (lame!) attempt at snow white!!

Must. Try. Harder.

You are soooo pretty! Are your eyes green?

Originally Posted by Giddybootz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I rushed this as I had to meet my family for a dinner but her is a (lame!) attempt at snow white!!

Must. Try. Harder.

It took me forever to get what you were talking about! It's hardly noticeable, Xina.  

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's under my lower lip right in the middle. i have a photo of my lips here i can show ya :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Giddybootz...i LOVE it!! you did an amazing job and i love the detail of the lower fake lashes...steller!!!! and i was wondering like tangerine...are your eyes naturally green too? they look real to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tangerine...hahaha thanks, it kind of caves in now, but when i smile the scare kind of stretches so you see it more then, but thanks anyway ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hee hee it must be my camera coz my eyes are a boring grey-blue in real life...WISH they were green!! 

*blush* It's the makeup that's pretty...not me!! =^.^=

I thought this would be funny to share on this thread but for halloween two years ago I was vampire snow white (as I'm convinced she is either a zombie or vampire as she pretty  much rose from the dead). 

Originally Posted by Giddybootz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hate your eyes only because I don't have eyes that big! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL Seriously though... gorgeous eyes. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> *jealous*

thefemaleclown...i love your twist on snow white! giving me ideas for holloween...i have PLANS now ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

giddybootz...makeup doesn't look pretty all by itself my dear ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> you do have beautiful eyes! the irish are known for that aren't they? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back