Disney Princess Looks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful Xina!  I can see where her lip shape would be hard to replicate.  Just an FYI about the Disney Pocahontas character, She was the first Disney Princess to sport a tattoo!

I was like... wait... she had a tattoo? I guess it can be interpreted as such. I've seen the Disney live actresses at the various Disney Worlds/Lands wear an arm band so never thought of it as a tattoo.

Yay.  Soooo puhhhrty!!

Hehehe... nice take on the lips!
patches.gif

Yeah, it's really supposed to be a tattoo.  I read it not long after the movie came out, just some odd Disney trivia I ran across that said Pocahontas was the first Disney princess with a tattoo!! Love it!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was like... wait... she had a tattoo? I guess it can be interpreted as such. I've seen the Disney live actresses at the various Disney Worlds/Lands wear an arm band so never thought of it as a tattoo.

That pretty Xina.. I love your attempt on the lips too.. Its obviously not supposed to be wearable, but just for the look.  I think you did a great job!  You can tell you put thought into it.. to get it just right!

Thanks you guys.

Nicole...thank you too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the lips were definitely difficult for me because of lipring scar, the liner that just wanted to bleed all into it...so i kind of had to go below and i wasn't happy with that but it's kind of cartoonish so i'm ok for now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i really liked the tan and brows part though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Bonnie...thanks! yea i think next time i need a less creamy liner as well...anyway i don't want to take jazmin cuz she is your fave :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i got to do my favorite and that was belle ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lip piercing scar? Where?! LOL You have pretty lips it's hard to believe you have a scar on your lips.

Well dang girl, had you not pointed it out I'd never have noticed! I don't think anyone ever noticed it! One thing is for sure you have perfect shaped lips - not too big, not too small, not to wide and not too narrow with the right amount of a Cupid's Bow. Perfect.

zadi...why thank you. i've always thought my lips kind of lacked because my little sister has somewhat larger lips than mine. lemme see if i can find her pic...

this is her and her bf...but see her mouth is different than mine and she's skinny n perfect so i always had that to contend with lol i love her tho :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Every girl has a favourite disney princess!!

The lads I know from back in college often call me Snow White....just because she is pale with dark hair & red lips!! I don't mind...she is a cutie!! I love Jasmin most though coz of her attitude (and she has a tiger!)

Giddybootz...haha thanks! you guys are all so funny. i've been asked to do snow white as well...i think i want to wait til i make my hair black again for that though so i can really do it justice. how about you post a snow white look?? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :)

Zadi..thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oooh I think I will if that's ok? Yeah my hair is looking a little brown at the moment...haven't had time to dye it these last few weeks!

I have all the make-up bits for Snow White and would enjoy the challenge of getting my pale but patchy skin to look as flawless as her. It will have to be tomorrow though, as it is bedtime here in Ireland :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back