Disney Princess Looks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Face: Generic Dimethicone Moisturizer, Rimmel CLean finish Foundation, Covergirl oil control pressed powder, Covergirl Automatic Eyepencil (black), Sally Girl eyeshadow (shimmer aqua blue)

Eyes: 28 Neutral palette (matte peach-crease, shimmer dark brown-crease and outward), Smokey Palette (shimmer silver/shimmer blue mix-lid and inner corners), 88 palette (shimmer white-brow bone), Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner (very black), Brow Tones palette (black-extra long pointed brows), Falsies Mascara (black)

Cheeks: 88 palette (shimmer ivory-tops of cheek bones), 6 blush/contour palette, Prescriptives Sunsheen bronzer

I LOVE MORTAL KOMBAT!! I am at the very end of Story Mode in the new one. Shao Kahn is SO HARD!!!

Look great
smile.gif
I imagine the people reaction if I will wear such a make up at work lol
icon_biggrin.gif

Wow! So awesome! Your coloring (Xina) is so similar to Belle (my favorite) that I'd love to see you do her next!

Makeupcritic...thanks so much for the comment about my skills, I've been working hard to hone them ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And challenge accepted ill do belle for fathers day tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

she's actually my favorite too...i just thought Belle was kind of a given or easy way out to doing princesses, but i think considering I have a bunch of family functions tomorrow that a Belle look could work well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and thanks for the inspiration on that ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm kinda tempted to do Jasmin, she's my favorite.  In hs my BFF's and I all chose what princesses we were (I have no clue why lol).   I was Jasmin.  We'd always buy or buy each other stuff based around our princesses haha.

Jasmin would be a fun one to do! I wanna do a princess that's tan so i can make myself dark...any ideas?: i don't wanna take Bonnie's jasmin :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

here is Belle!

Face: Generic Dimethicone Moisturizer, Clean Finish rimmel foundation mixed with ELF lilac cream for luminousity, Hard Candy Mattifying powder

Eyes: Maybelline cream eyeshadow (peach-as base), Shany 36 neon palette (bright peach on lid), Smokey Palette (irridescent pink as crease wash), 28 Neutral palette (medium and dark browns as edge definitions), Rimmel automatic eyepencil in brown on top only, Greatlash mascara.

Cheeks: Love n Beauty shimmer compact...on tops of cheeks. Love n beauty double palette (peach blush), Palladio baked blush in wish as cheekbone definition

Lips: Beautique lipliner in dusty rose, Bobbi Brown lipcolor in cranberry, Beauty rush lipgloss in shineberry

Pocahontas, Mulan, and Tiana are all darker skinned :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Love the look!  You should have worn the shell earrings with Ariel hahaha and held a "dinglehopper"

You do an amazing job. You definitely should do Princess Jasmin from Aladdin and also Snow White. BTW, my friend Desiree was Pocohantas in Disney world and did it for 8 months for about 3 years. Would love to see your interpretation.

Kita...thank you! i don't usually wear this little makeup and have it be so pretty, but I really enjoyed it!

Sarah...I will definitely be doing pocahontas for ya :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm looking forward to it actually since my hair is long enough to braid, although it'll be somewhat pink lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You should also do Princess Jasmin. I think you do such an amazing job and have such a positive aura about you, as well.

Sarah...I don't mind doing jazmin but i'd really like to let bonnie do it first if she wants :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. And thanks, i've spent alot of my young life sick and so i didn't want to become "sick" in my head, so I feel being positive is part of that...and thanks for noticing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

here is Pocahontas :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had so much fun doing the big lips and the extra tad pole type brows...i did believe it or not go tan (even on my ears!) but it's either not photographing well or i didn't go dark enough but i was scared of looking orange...and i think i'm just not exotic enough for this look. but i did my best :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Face: Loreal dull skin primer, Custom blend foundation and tinted moisturizer (i wanted a good tan look without a heavy foundation because of pocohontas's great skin), Covergirl clean pressed powder

Eyes: Maybelline creamshadow (shimmer brown as base), 28 neutral palette (light gold on lid, light/med. peach as crease wash, med/dark peach as outer edge definition, Dark brown slight outer edge defintion, dark brown applied wet as liner top and bottom), Greatlash mascara and NYC lengthening mascara

Cheeks: Elf lilac cream mixed with foundation for tops of cheeks, Sunsheen Bronzer (discontinued) as contour...i heavily contoured my face because she is very angular and i also wanted some added tan!, Bobbi Brown blush in brown berry and nordstrom palette shimmer gold blush patted lightly on top

Lips: Beautique lipliner in natural...i made the poca lips! and Bobbi Brown cranberry mixed with wet n wild 5119 (it's a true red)

I like the eye makeup but not the lips. Sorry, I just didn't care for the lips it was just too enhanced, I think had you drawn in the shape just a wee bit outside your natural line then filled it then it would haven't looked like it was smeared. The eyes are fantastic though. .

Back