Disney Princess Looks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at her hair, its bound too!!!  She's into some freaky stuff!  Holy crap Zadi, you are so funny!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was looking at the pics of the dolls again and realized Ariel's hands are tied in the first pic... what kind of bondage games is she into to have that happy of an expression on her face? LMAO

Needless to say, I blame the cough medication on this reply.

OK. I tried to do a "Sleeping Beauty" inspired look. Obviously, I'm not blonde so I did my best.

Face:

Elf mineral primer

Lacura Beauty foundation

Hard Candy Crush Blush - Living Doll (How perfect?!)

Lacura Beauty pressed powder

Eyes:

Elf 100 palette (matte pink)

WnW Cream shadow wand - 111 (pink)

Femme Couture gel eyeliner - black

L'Oreal liquid pencil liner - black

Lips:

chili pepper lip gloss - light pink

Elf 100 eye shadow palette - pink shimmer (I wanted a really pink lip like Sleeping Beauty but I didn't have a lipstick to achieve that look.)

I got this picture from the Toys R Us web page

The lighting was terrible and I sweating cos it was sooooo hot so the pics didn't come out that great :/

Thank you ladies! The Disney Princesses don't wear a lot of make up so it wasn't easy. But in the pics that I looked at "Sleeping Beauty" was all about the pink (my fav color hehe) and the rosy cheeks with dramatic eye liner.

@Bonnie-gotta get all the use out of that tiara that I can; after all, how often can you wear one?? lol (Theres actually a story that goes with that tiara lol)

haha! Well, my husband and I got married in Vegas, we didn't tell anyone, we just went (He's from England so when he came here last May we got married in June [yes we had met previously and spent time together lol]). Sooooo........when I came home and told my parents that we got married, a few weeks later my mom had a little cake for us and she bought me the tiara to wear at the "party".

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

haha! Well, my husband and I got married in Vegas, we didn't tell anyone, we just went (He's from England so when he came here last May we got married in June [yes we had met previously and spent time together lol]). Sooooo........when I came home and told my parents that we got married, a few weeks later my mom had a little cake for us and she bought me the tiara to wear at the "party".
Aww that's a cute story!

thanks one and all for all your lovely comments...i will probably do another one today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. had to spend this morning calling UCSF to complain about the awful level of care I received yesterday, and I had to wait around in their office for three hrs! so i need makeup therapy to bring my mood back down from HOT lol. will post soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ALso...hezzie i love the liquid liner and pink rosie cheeks on you!

any princess that you guys would like me to try out? otherwise I was thinking maybe Cinderella today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OOOhhh how about Princess Toadstool from Mario? She's my fav! Oh ooops she's not Disney...but she's still a princess ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thanks one and all for all your lovely comments...i will probably do another one today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. had to spend this morning calling UCSF to complain about the awful level of care I received yesterday, and I had to wait around in their office for three hrs! so i need makeup therapy to bring my mood back down from HOT lol. will post soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ALso...hezzie i love the liquid liner and pink rosie cheeks on you!

any princess that you guys would like me to try out? otherwise I was thinking maybe Cinderella today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hehehehe!

@Hezzie - very cute story!

@Xina - How about Princess Katana - yeah I know - not disneyish or even pretty princess ish - but I love me my bad@ss girls - and she's a princess too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 A princess that can kick your butt! LOL!

OOOOOOH i'm looking up pictures of both princesses you guys recommended. so far nothing is really jumping out for makeup inspiration but i will keep looking :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really like Katana, I wonder if I could do her bad ass attidude LOL!  and Princess Toadstool was totally my favorite when I was a kid :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanks for the input!

Face: Generic Dimethicone Moisturizer, Rimmel CLean finish Foundation, Covergirl oil control pressed powder, Covergirl Automatic Eyepencil (black), Sally Girl eyeshadow (shimmer aqua blue)

Eyes: 28 Neutral palette (matte peach-crease, shimmer dark brown-crease and outward), Smokey Palette (shimmer silver/shimmer blue mix-lid and inner corners), 88 palette (shimmer white-brow bone), Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner (very black), Brow Tones palette (black-extra long pointed brows), Falsies Mascara (black)

Cheeks: 88 palette (shimmer ivory-tops of cheek bones), 6 blush/contour palette, Prescriptives Sunsheen bronzer

Thank you Dream! I worked hard to do a good job for ya ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

and it's definitely not quick....this was a two hour job. i'm pooped lol

Oh wow! Well, those two hours paid off, the look is spot on.  Save the pics for a portfolio - the eye make up is my favorite - I love how you worked the blue in!

Back