Do you brush your teeth every night?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do brush my teeth every night, but sometimes I fall asleep until the next day without brushing them (not too often)

@topic:  Yes I do, and I think it's gross to not brush your teeth! BTW, do you guys all know that cavities are most likely to form in your teeth during the night? (If you don't brush your teeth before bed anyway.) Apparently, there is some statistic on this somewhere. You're more likely to get cavities at night than during the day.

I know I should be brushing my teeth every time I finish meals and snacks. I definitely brush my teeth in the morning after breakfast and before I hit the hay, but when it comes to brushing during the day.

Every morning and every night. I also carry a toothbrush with me because when I'm out all day, I often have to stop and eat. I don't want to be one of those people who walk around with foul breath and chunks of their last lunch in thêir teeth. I always found flossing difficult til they came out with those flossing tapes, though, because my teeth are not spaced widely enough. Super uncomfortable, and the floss would get stuck. Love flossing tape, though. That stuff really works! I have never used mouthwash and never will. Especially ones with triclosan in them. There's quite a bit of debate of what mouthwash does to the natural, necessary bacteria in your mouth, and have seen articles on the possibility of mouthwashes causing oral cancers. If I'm feeling like my breath isn't fresh, I brush, immediately. Nothing worse than having toilet-bowl-mouth. Especially if a person smokes and drinks coffee/tea. Which I do, unfortunately. Not only does it taste disgusting all day if I don't brush, I can just imagine the skanky smell ** gaaag** No excuse for being dirty or smelly when a person doesn't have to be.

Brushing your teeth before going to sleep is very important and everyone should be doing it out of being a habit but a must. It's proper hygiene. If you don't want to probably develop bad breath in the future, you should start brushing your teeth before going to sleep now. Or else, [stinks] .. This may also, in the near future, if you have a partner already, may disappoint him or her.

Here is a plus for you people who don't brush their teeth:

http://www.stepstoahealthiersalinas.org/brush-teeth-sleeping.html

Yes I brush my teeth in the shower after dinner.. While I'm in there I cleanse my face. I then floss & use a good anti bacterial mouthwash with flouride. Then I moisturise my entire body while my skin is still wet. Take my multivitamins, comb my hair & go to bed (-: it's funny the little routines we have ...

I have to brush my teeth every night, I can't fall asleep without that "clean" feeling, no matter how tired I am

I always brush my teeth every night, but I'm really awful about brushing in the morning if I don't have to go out anywhere. I've found that the minty toothpaste taste left makes my breakfast taste pretty weird.

Originally Posted by Beautiijunkii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not every night but I'm trying to get better at it.
I'm right with you! Sometimes I get kinda tired at night that I just go eh... not now. Haha

Back