Do you brush your teeth every night?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every night, I have really soft/porous teeth.
brsh.gif

everytime! i dont know why and i always wash my face before going to bed because i have an oily face that bothers me a lot..

OK, I can understand if you're very depressed and can't get out of bed and many times don't want to brush your teeth. But I discovered that when you forget to brush and floss your teeth you will gradually start to lose bone! My advice is that after you finish eating dinner, BRUSH YOUR TEETH! You don't want to wear dentures in the future. I hope this helps.

I do. Not just at night but in the morning and after lunch as well. I couldn't sleep if I don't brush my teeth. I also visit my dentist to have a cleaning.

I eat way too much sugary foods to skip a brushing. A few nights I have been so tired, though, that I fell asleep without brushing.

at least twice,  but now i just bought a Phillips Sonicare  electric toothbrush and i realize how poorly i was doing them before.

Normally I do everynight. But sometimes there is an occasion where you're out late as heck, you come home and try to get undressed and flop in the bed. I would have to say that is the only time I don't. And normally when it's a night like that I barely remember even laying down! LOL

I always brush my teeth before bed. I just have to.

Getting into a nighttime routine definitely helps. I wash my face, brush my teeth, tone, moisturize and then use the bathroom. Then, I get into bed and apply my lip balm and cuticle cream and go to sleep. 
icon_smile.gif

I try to brush a couple of times per day.  Dentist rules.  LOL. 

I try to use whitening tooth paste but not sure if it really works.

Has anyone tried any of the teeth whitening solutions (over the counter, drug store varieties)?  And do they work?

Yes. I brush my teeth at least 3 times a day (maybe more). I have horrible OCD. I should probably tone it down a notch.

Back