Do you brush your teeth every night?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I do because I know when hubby doesn't and rolls over with his mouth open it's a bit of a shock... I wouldn't want to do that to him ha ha

also I try to look and smell nice when I go to sleep mama always said 'you never know if something happened and a cute fireman had to help you, you wouldn't want to be embarassed!'

No not all the time. But usually if I'm too tired to brush my teeth I get this weird pick type thing. It's not a tooth pick but it's what the dentist use.

I always brush my teeth and wash my face before going to bed - its part of my routine otherwise I would wake up middle of night to go to bathroom only to wash face and brush my teeth.

I brush after I wash my face, but sometimes I am just waaaay too tired, but that's like once in a blue moon.

Unfortunately not as often as I should (a habit I plan on correcting), but I do try to do it after most of my meals...

I always brush my teeth at night. They feel all grungy if you don't and old food particles can you really really bad morning breath.

Yes!

I sometimes fall asleep accidently when I get into bed with a laptop or a book, and intend to brush later... but then suddenly wake up a few hours later with a book in my face haha, but yes I make a point of brushing twice a day at least... so important to keep those teeth clean and fresh
smile.gif

Yeah, I always brush teeth before going to sleep or after I have had supper (unless I will be drinking tea later, which means I need to brush again). I brush every night so that I can occasionally skip brushing in mornings and not feel guilty about it.

Originally Posted by dgint608 /img/forum/go_quote.gif also I try to look and smell nice when I go to sleep mama always said 'you never know if something happened and a cute fireman had to help you, you wouldn't want to be embarassed!' Good one
rockwoot.gif

I have to brush my teeth an hour before i go to bed, as the toothpaste make me wide awake...

I absolutely brush my teeth before bed...with floss usually and with listerine if I remember, but brushing is a must. I always get fears about having yellow teeth so I take care of them religiously. I don't do it in the morning, though, unless I'm going somewhere super important. Besides, I read somewhere that skipping it in the morning is better than not brushing in the evening...it makes sense I guess because in the evening you have all the stuff on your teeth from what you ate during the day, and it will accumulate even more at night...

When I was in my 20's, my answer would have been... if I was at home. I don't really go gallivanting anymore so yes. Every night with very few exceptions. if I'm too tired, I will use a fluoride rinse to get some yuck out of my mouth anyways and in the middle of the night, I may wake and brush anyways. I definitely do not skip the morning! I would not be able to function until my teeth are brushed much less go to work or talk to anyone.

I do brush them every night, I just can't sleep without doing it. I like that fresh feeling.

So, I brush them 3times a day. Morning, after lunch and at night.

I brush mine every night, no matter what. When I was younger (high school) I had the terrible habit of almost never brushing at night because I'd be too tired, and that really messed up my teeth. Now I have the habit of brushing 3 times a day if I can.

And tbh, it only takes 2 minutes to brush your teeth...I don't think it was a good excuse for me to say when I was younger that I was "too tired" to brush. I think I could have much better teeth now if I'd brushed them 2x a day when I was younger.

I NEVER go without brushing in the mornings. It feels so gross!

No I always forget
frown.gif
And I hate the taste of Crest ProHealth Whitening. I'm going to get an alternative toothpaste to brush with at night and get back in the habit.

Teeth is such a huge issue for me. I do brush my teeth regularly when I wake up and when I go to bed. Occasionally I will brush more, and occasionally I will brush less. However, it's important for me to brush my teeth EVERY NIGHT. I have bad genes when it comes to teeth. So my teeth are already naturally weak. Then if I do anything to hurt them (Like flying face first off of a ten speed bike into a paved road) then I suffer for a long time. I have shattered teeth, as I mentioned, lost teeth due to infection, and have fillings between several teeth. It's hard for me to floss because of the fillings they gave me earlier in my life. Seems my cavities were always in between the teeth and at the gumline, so they basically filled the area I need to floss!

I am constantly paying money out to dentists. I have a phobia of dentists, basically, and still for all of this dental work...I hate my teeth...and I feel it ruins my smile.

I brush my teeth three times a day (after each meal) and floss two to three times a day.

Back