Do you brush your teeth every night?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, every night. I brush and floss my teeth. I could not sleep without doing so.
smile.gif

I wish I could say yes. But I too, find I forget at night if I go to bed early. I'm going to try turn a new leaf and make it a habit.

I usually do before I hop in the shower. Its mostly OCD related though. Besides, I hate cavities!

I hafta brush and floss my teeth before I go to sleep. If I fall asleep and forgot to, my mouth tastes weird and tons of saliva pool in it, so I have to get up and brush. I just don't sleep well otherwise...

I brush my teeth every night. Even when I have been out I always try and make the effort!

In the morning yes. But times at night where I am too tired and just dont when I am washing my face. Bad habit that I should really stop no matter how tired I am.

no, not every single nite. but i do most nites, ecspecially cause i have braces & after eating there's always bits of food stuck in the brackets! ughh! like some others said, my exceptions are when i'm drunk or when i'm extremely tired...on one of my rare drunken nites i just wipe my makeup off with a cleansing cloth & hit the sac...but i try to every night.

I will always brush my teeth in the morning but not as much at night. I will skip a couple times a week but either its because i fall asleep or piss drunk lol

I brush my teeth at night only when I ate something a few hours before bedtime. I know, it's bad. But if I can't feel anything thats bothering me on my teeth, I usually forget and fall asleep.

I do. I can't fall asleep if I haven't brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and cleaned my face.

It's also important to me to brush them in the morning. I can't go outside and meet new people if my breath smells like death.

I wear a retainer so I brush them morning, night and after I eat anything. It can be a pain sometimes but I dread to think what would build up on my teeth if I didn't. :S

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif I always do it. It's part of my routine and I couldn't sleep if I didn't. Me too. I brush after I wash my face. I can't go to sleep without having done both of these things, even if I'm dead tired.

Yes. Twice a day (morning and night) at least. I also use a waterpik and floss if needed. I am the worst about flossing. I don't do it as often as I probably should. Can't go to bed with a funky mouth. lol

i brush my teeth every night,and if we eat out for lunch and come home later i brush them as well

it is very important,i do have a bridge that cost me $4250 and crown as well,and i need to keep all

that in good shape,like i take a shower every morbing,on the other hand my hubby has terrible teeth,a lot of soda drinking young and later on and no visit to dentist,and no brushing teeth,he still dosen t brush his teeth every night,wich is bad for the gums,breath ,he had already gums graft,and is going to need like two bridge and crowns to replace all the broken teeths due to lack of brushing.

at night i take my medicine, brush my teeth, floss, use mouth wash, take off my eye makeup if i'm wearing any, wash the rest of my face, use toner, apply moisturizer.

Yeah I do. Maybe not if I'm feeling majorly tired like after a party, but otherwise - yes!

Back