Do you brush your teeth every night?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always brush my teeth at night. I brush my teeth almost always after every meal, infact. Except for when I'm not at home to eat.

My night routine is as follows:

-moisturize my hair and put it in a bun (I have naturally really curly hair since I'm 1/2 black and 1/2 white)

-wash my face with either dove soap or dove exfoliating scrub

-moisturize my face and body with nivea soft

I always brush my teeth and then wash my face and i do the same thing at night. Its more of routine now.

when i wash my face; yes. most of the time..sometimes i knock out and dont.

Originally Posted by BeautifullyMADE /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was just wondering becuase I know that you're supposed to, but to be honest I don't mostly because I forget or I'll go to bed really early. But anywaysm, it's a bad habit I have and I'm trying to break it by brushing every night...
Do you follow a night time ritual? Like take your night meds and brush your teeth afterwards??

Yeah, absolutely! I do have a sort of bed time routine. I brush my teeth and clean my face, sometimes I wear an overnight facial mask (usally every 2-3 nights because I have so oily skin these days), I moisturize my entire body and then do a little reading before turning the light out.
smile.gif
I have to be clean and have done my reading or I feel incomplete when I got to bed!

Every night (& morning) all the time. I can't sleep knowing I didn't brush my teeth. I do that without thinking, automatic routine
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif I always do it. It's part of my routine and I couldn't sleep if I didn't. I'm the same way.

I have to brush my teeth at night. All that food and stuff left in your teeth overnite can cause more problems than just an icky feeling.

When you are younger you don't think much about the consequences of not taking care of your teeth and what could happen later in life. Dentures, disease, etc.

Most days I brush three times, use mouthwash twice and floss once. If I am somewhere and I can't brush after eating, I chew sugar-less gum.

well.what i do EVERY SINGLE NIGHT is wash my face,and brush my chompers(before my mom was a hairdresser,she was a dental assistant) so i brush my chompers till they bleed,my mom says "they aren't healthy till you see blood" yeah it doesn't hurt i just have horrible teeth. atleast im clean. *all like smiling cheese*

and i usually pass out on the floor if im just THAT tired and i can't even get to my bed!

they aren't healthy till you see blood??? lol

I honestly really do try to brush them everynight, but sometimes I just forget. But I always brush them in the morning.

Haven't had any probs yet.

Ugh.. generally if your gums are bleeding it means they aren't healthy.. you shouldn't be brushing them so hard til they bleed.

I brush my teeth every morning and every night, like clockwork.

I do since I'm so used to my nightly routine...brush my teeth, wash my face, glance at the mirror thinking about how much I hate my eyebrows when they're naked, then moisturize.

I always brush my teeth before bed. I feel sooo gross if I don't. I pretty much brush my teeth after every meal too. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Dental work is expensive! haha!

Yes :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Of course there seems to be cases where I say I'm going to take a "nap", but happen to sleep through the night unknowingly
frown.gif

I do at my age you have to take care of the ones that are left...the replacments are not as good as the originals so take care of them

I brush every morning and night, and almost always right before i go out anywhere..even if I was just about to leave for dinner and then i realize i got that yucky mint taste that doesnt go good with the food i was about to order!

I have to brush my teeth before bed, because I have braces. I also brush 3-4 times a day depending on when I eat!

I usually brush them 3 times a day: in the morning, after lunch and before i go to bed.

Back