Do you get dressed first or do your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
usually i do my makeup first and then get dressed up. but yes i choose what dress i am gonna wear before i start my makeup.

I get dressed first... if it's cold! Otherwise I'd rather lounge around in no clothes all day. ;P I'm a lush like that.

I usually get dressed first - that way I don't bump my mascara or eyeliner while it's still wet.

dressed first. I'm too cold in the mornings to wait until the makeup is on! And I usually coordinate eye shadows with my clothes.

Usually get dresses and then make-up but if I'm going out clubbing or to a party I'll put my make up on first and then change. Because I'll usually do my make up heavier and to prevent from getting fall out on my clothes.

Well, I put on my foundation first then I dress from the waist down to give my foundation some time to set then I finish the rest of my makeup after that I put on my shirt. Now I do change that up if I have a shirt that must go over my head. If so I will put that on then my foundation and the rest of the make up.

I am clumsy and proned to drop something on myself so I like to leave my shirt off until all make up is done......

I do my make up first...i'm so slow when applying make up. But I would ready my outfit so i won't get late when ever I have an appointment.

I do half and half! I get out of the shower and put tinted moisturizer (not a big foundation person) and concealer. Then I get dressed, THEN put on the rest of my "face".

I usually get half dressed, usually wear a strapless top when i put makeup on so i don't have to yank anything back over my head when im finished.

If I am going out, I would probably get dressed first then do my makeup because what color eyeshadow I will wear depends on what I will have on. If I'm staying in or not going anywhere in particular, I would probably put my makeup on first.

The 99 cent only Store Queen
icon_queen.gif

I always do my makeup first. One of my girl friends always did her makeup first and then used a plastic grocery bag, that she put over her head; then she would put on her sweater, dress or top. That way she didn't muss her hair or makeup. It works very well.

After I've showered I part my hair so it dries naturally in the right direction, then put some clothes on, put my hair product in, then I do the make up according to what clothes I'm wearing and how I'm feeling and finally I dry my fringe and spritz some perfume!!

Lol can't risk doing the make up first just in case I change my mind about the clothes, I hate it if make up goes on my clothes.

Sareen xx

I almost always do my makeup after I am dressed, and then dry my hair if needed. It just feels like the right process for me. :)

Im a bit weird i think, i cant stand the sight of myself all dressed up in nice clothes when my face looks disgusting (as in... i dont have any makeup on). So i make my face pretty and then put on my outfit.

I dress first, hair next (this way I don't have to mess with it again after getting dressed), then makeup (don't wear much to begin with).

Back