Do you get dressed first or do your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaah..i do face first, then dress and then eyes..no lips cause i hate anything on it other than lip balm...

I always dress first
smiletongue.gif

I like to do all of my makeup, except my lipstick, first and then get dressed. Less messy that way!

Originally Posted by TheStranger1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I always dress first otherwise I'll probably end up with dirty clothes *g*. Haha, same here.

I have to get dressed first, it's the only thing that works for me. I've tried doing the makeup first, but it never fails that I get makeup on my shirt or dress as I'm putting it on. So I end up having to change, and sometimes more than once. I learned my lesson, so I never do that anymore.

I wear black for work, so I usually don't have to do much matching! I do my hair first (gives time for moisturizer to soak in), makeup, and then I get dressed..

I always do my makeup first. I like to be comfy in the morning for as long as possible.

If i put on makeup first, when i try to put my shirt on, the makeup smears off

If i put my shirt on first, my makeup gets on my shirt.

bleh

I do my makeup first..then I usually take so long doing that, that when I finish.. I go OMG IM LATE!! ...then I throw whatever I find on, and pull the towel off my hair and leave... but my makeup is great! haha

I dress first then do my hair and makeup because I don't want to mess up my hair or get makeup on my clothes when I'm putting tops on. Also it's easier for me to co ordinate my makeup and hair with my clothes this way.

If my hair is just in a pony I'll do my hair first.

I usually do my hair than get dressed than do my makeup! although getting dressed before makeup isn't always a good thing since i've spilled on myself before! haha

I usually do my makeup first, that way, no accidents or fall-out gets on my clothes. Those I sometimes have a bad habit of doing my makeup and then realizing that the only article of clothing that really goes with it is a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

Back