Do you get dressed first or do your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what you should do is decide what you're going to wear first and then you will know how likely your make will come off and you can always put a large tissue over your face as you put on your clothes, so your face isn't printed on them!!!

Well, I do the makeup first BUT... I got the outfit out before
wink.gif
. So this way, I know what I'll be wearing and can try to match... And I don't get a mess on my clothes...

Well, for me, I definitely put my make up on first (as a mineral make up user) as I don't want to get any make up on my good clothes.
smile.gif

Get dressed. Make up. Hair. On some days though, I get dressed then head to work, then do my make up and hair there. Working at a salon allows me that advantage :]

i usually just put my shirt on, so i do i makeup in shirt and panties. then i finish dressing......

I always put my makeup on first. It's usually because I don't know what to wear. After doing all the no-color essentials (foundation, eyeliner, mascara), I put my clothes on and then finish my color makeup (eyeshadow and blush) afterwards.

I get dressed first because if I did my make-up first, it would smudge and stain my clothes because I'm such a klutz!

it depends on the time i have. i usually do my makeup first if i have alot of time on my hands and then ill get dressed. but schooldays its usually getting dressed than makeup.

Meh, I almost always do my MU first since I put the usual makeup on 5 days a week for school. I dont get any on my clothes cause I use tinted moisturizer. So that helps :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It does depend... but I do love walking around in my kimono, playing with the make up and doing my hair, when I have the time, it's a form of self indulgence
smile.gif
especially when combined with beautiful dark chocolates from my local patisserie and a nice drink
wink.gif

Back