Do you get dressed first or do your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do my makeup, get dressed, and then fix my hair. Unfortunately, I've developed a bad habit of wiping my makeup brushes on my pajamas pants once I've finished my makeup so now I'm stuck with this order.

I love being comfortable, so I do my makeup first in my sweats and oversized Tees and then change right before I leave. I usually end up wiping extra MU on my tees anyway.

It just works for me, except sometimes I'll get powder on my collar and have to change.

I do my hair after my makeup and before changing.

Foundation first so it doesn't get on clothes. Then I decide what I'm going to wear. Since I often can't decide what I feel like wearing until I try it on, I can't decide what makeup will go with it ahead of time.

I never decide what im wearing until last minute and then I have to match my make up to my outfit so I always do my make up last, sometimes its a bad idea as I usually drop a blob of foundation on my new black dress lol!

Claire xx

I do my makeup first since I'm pretty clumsy & don't want to ruin my clothes...lol.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Generally, I do my makeup first
dito.gif

My routine has always been makeup, boobs, get dressed.

Wait, there is an extra step in there somewhere....

It really depends..usually i do my makeup first and then get dressed, but sometimes i dressed first and then i do my makeup

plan for what to wear then make up first, then see if the make up can match with what i've planned, if not, just change the dress.

Clothes first usually so I know what to do with my makeup. I tend to match a shade with what I am wearing.

If anything, ill walk around with just my jeans and put my blouse after the makeup is done. Either way, I'm careful when putting on MU.

Always do my makeup first. I think I have always done that. I get hot when I'm getting ready, just out of the shower so I get ready in as few clothes as possible.

i usually get dressed first. sometimes i like to do my makeup according to my outfit that day.

and just for good measures, i do my hair first, then my makeup!

cause where i live, in the summer its really hot, so if i do my makeup, then dry & straighten my hair, i get hot and my makeup is melting already! haha... so its just out of habit for me
smile.gif

I get dressed first. I might change outfits two or hree time to get comfortable!

Then i know what the finished look should, not necessarily will, be! LOL!

then that could change too..aaargh!

Back