Do you have a Tattoo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is one of mine I have 5 tattoos and Im getting two more in Oct 7This os located on my lower back

MyBackpiece.jpg

I read through this entire thread for inspiration and a majority of the pictures I could not see LOL!

I already know what I'm getting, but for one of them I don't know where.

One will be my daughters' birth month flowers on the inside of my ankle. Not sure which leg.

The other one is a maple leaf, thick red outline, and then a section on the american flag in the center. My sister and I came up with the idea, and then saw that Jim Carrey's daughter has one like that. Mine is going to look different than hers though and I'm not sure where to put it.

I have a picture on my computer at home but I can't post pics yet, and I'm at work. I was going to put it on the back of one of my shoulders, but a friend of mine has one there and she wishes she could have it somewhere that she could cover it more easily when needed.

-Stacey

Jorja: Omg that's scary! I can see how that'd make you change your mind. lol

Stacey: Definitely looking forward to your pics. I think the idea of having your daughter's b-day as a tat is pretty cute. I'd like to get my daughter's name as one of them.

So this is the flag one. My dad is super anti-tattoo, but I told him about this one and he said he would forgive it, and he said to get it on the back of my shoulder. That was where I originally wanted it. Even though I've heard of some difficulties hiding it when dressing up, I'm not too worried. I don't have a need to be formal and conservative very often.

usacanadatattoo2.jpg

-Stacey

Im actually getting a tattoo done on Oct 7 on the back of my neck Ill post it then!

Originally Posted by StaceyKath /img/forum/go_quote.gif So this is the flag one. My dad is super anti-tattoo, but I told him about this one and he said he would forgive it, and he said to get it on the back of my shoulder. That was where I originally wanted it. Even though I've heard of some difficulties hiding it when dressing up, I'm not too worried. I don't have a need to be formal and conservative very often.
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...adatattoo2.jpg

-Stacey

That's pretty cute! Is that how big it'll be too?

I have two, one dragon on my left rear ( in honor of surviving divorce ) and a sunburst/OM on my right ankle ( in honor of surviving being cardioverted ).

C.

I have a few...but some of them arent that exciting haha I have little flowers and vines on my back (maybe the size of a post it?) i got this one at a VERY young age and its been redone a few times so it not that pretty haha

Then i have a butterfly tattoo on my ankle (that matches my mothers
smile.gif
)

Then I have Kurt Halsey birds (he's an artist) on my chest...

Please excuse these photos, tried to find ones of my tattoos and they are pretty old and bad hahaha

haha ok this is a terrible picture but it shows my tattoo hahah

And here is my last and favorite one :)

My goal is to overtime quarter sleeve out my right arm....someday.

ShelleyS I love that heart!

I'm going to take pictures of mine later today so I'll post them tonight.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Me either LOL aha.. let's keep it tatoo free mister
laughing.gif

Though I think a tatoo on a rough & hot man can be very sexy
policeman.gif

i wanted a tattoo for years-but i wanted it to have meaning. so when i was sure i was done having kids, i got 4 small stars on the top of my foot representing my 4 kids, with each star the color of their birthstone, in their birth order. it's not noticable at work cuz i wear shoes-obviously- but the rest of the time i usually wear flip flops and it can be seen- and i love it! don't regret it all cuz my kids are forever a part of my life!!!!

I wanted to get this for a long time
le-violon-dingres-man-ray.jpg

as well as some other stuff.

As an artist I wanted to get something for every artist that's inspired me. The one above being Man Ray,

I'm waiting until I'm married and settled in first. I would hate it if my husband got a tatoo .. but I like them on me. So idk. It's better to wait, I have nothing to lose.

Originally Posted by noey1219 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i wanted a tattoo for years-but i wanted it to have meaning. so when i was sure i was done having kids, i got 4 small stars on the top of my foot representing my 4 kids, with each star the color of their birthstone, in their birth order. it's not noticable at work cuz i wear shoes-obviously- but the rest of the time i usually wear flip flops and it can be seen- and i love it! don't regret it all cuz my kids are forever a part of my life!!!! I love kid tattoos, and your's is really cute.

Back