Do you have a Tattoo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 5... This is what I have in the order that I got them:

a pink cat of my stomach

a dragon on my leg with a deceased friend's initials

stars on my neck

a heart with an A in it (for my daughter alana) on my wrist

my husbands name on my lower back

And I dont regret any of them at all.

Picture117.jpg

Picture118.jpg

Picture119.jpg

Picture120.jpg

Sorry about the super big pics

Originally Posted by MissXXXrae /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love tattoos and I think it would be fun to see what kind of tattoos everyone has!!

Mine isnt finished yet but this is my first and only one so far. I got it done in memory of my grandma who passed away.. It is a Koi fish and Lotus flowers in the water..

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...01/Photo47.jpg

wow thats insane!..pretty though!

I dont have one but i always wanted one nothing big something small where i could hide from my mother..hahah

I asked her before what she thinks of tatooes and stuff she said no and if i want to get kicked out?
vogel.gif
but i know ill still end up getting it done someday because 2 of my cousins owned a tatoo parlor. I can get it for free cuz were family. I have yet to figure out what to get.

My cousin is crazy with tats.hes insane too. hes only 20 years old.

l_12288301331916a5220e078227a66aea.jpg

here is his new one:

m_83761ccbc0cd7387777aa7f8a246f9dc.jpg
scared.gif
10.gif

i have two. a shooting star on my shoulder that I got in college I think I was 19

and a black "tribal" heart on my lower back. both are itty bitty.

I have of 'em. I'll go in order from which I got them. Butterfly on my left shoulderblade, tribal on my lower back, chinese symbol of friends, pisces symbol on the back of my neck and "kiddo 1-11-06" on my right wrist.

My husband and I have the same tatoo on our backs. His is much lighter than mine because he was very tanned at the time : ( It took us a long time to decide on something we both liked and finally when we did we loved it. It's been 7 years and no regrets.

MissXXXRae, that is a gorgous tattoo.

I have 3 myself, a dragon on the small of my back, a cat on my upper left shoulder, and a sun on my right arm.

here's mine.... it's on the side of my calf......I'd like to add to it so it wraps around the back of my leg down to my ankle........but I'm not sure what to do yet.

Attachment 32080

Nope, barely turned 18 two months ago, sometime in May I'm going to get my parents and two brothers star signs, but the constellations on the back of my neck and a small "P" for my little boy. MissXXXrae's tatt is gorgeous =]

I have one, on my lower back. It's of a sun (I'm a Leo and the sun is the ruling planet). I have my boyfriend's initials in the rays of the sun (you can barely see it). I want another one lol!

Ive got 2 really big ones in the outer and inner ankle area. I originally went in for something small (both times) and fell in love witht he large design the artist created for me. Im planning more!

For any of you who are interested here is the link for the one on the ouside of my leg, its a combination of flowers, butterflies and a black vine

Bizzart Tattoo go to galleries. leg tattoos and then its the 5th pic from the right

I like Angelinas, it must have hurt like hell to have it done though.

Id hate to be the one to have to cover it up

I just got one for the first time in November 06. My hubby has 3. He has a portrait of our mastiff on is forearm; a picture of a Rott on his upper arm and a beautiful picture of a lion and his cub laying in a meadown on his chest. The lion and cub represent father and son bonding. My tat is on my back - near the shoulder blade. It is a dolphin jumping with a banner across saying my daughters name. It did not hurt like everyone said but I think it is where I put it is the reason it didnt hurt.

I have one so far. A fairy on my inner, lower left leg. I am going to be getting a cartoonish pink cat on my other leg, same area, probably next month. When my sister comes down in July, we are also getting matching tattoos of a star to represent our relationship.
smile.gif

i have a dragon tatoo on my left shoulder. Hopefully one day i will get another one! i like angelina's tatoo. Its big but i think it looks cool.

i got 4 one on my hip a heart one on my lower back!....those 2 were done at home when i was 17 not by professionlas bymy uncles so there faded im going to get them covered as for my new additions i have 2 more my daughters name with a butterfly on the back of my shoulder...and a playboy bunnie on my neck......I got pics in my profile..
smile.gif

I have 4, turned into 1 medium-sized piece. It's life/death tattoo, skull on one side and a Celtic tree of life on the other.

I'm getting a backpiece soon, actually a picture of an illustration from Dante's Inferno with the quote "Sinners in the hands of an angry God" below it.

Next though, I'm getting handcuffs on one side and a whip on the other, both designed and colored to look as though they go into my skin
smile.gif

I have a tattoo on my upper back and I am considering getting another on the small of my back. I think Angelina's tattoo is cool but not my style.

Back