Do you have a Tattoo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NoxiousByProxy Yeah that is from SNL! I saw that skit, it was hilarious!
add_wegbrech.gif
I need to watch tv, lol. It was really funny, I have to admit.

i have two, on one on my back, another one on my arm.

the dragon is on my arm, and another one that i designed it at my back. but the one on my back is not beautiful, i had it done in iceland, i will never do that again, they are not good in doing tatoes, plus 5 times more the price than in the philippines. but look at the dragon, its done in the phils, isnt it pretty. i love looking at it all the time. it makes me happy.

wow... i realli like tat but my parents wouldn't agree if i have one. But it's such a piece of art thou.
laughing.gif

i have alex on my lower back with like a design under the name (alex is my first son) i have a chinese letter on my upper arm than means "hope" and i have a purple rose and green leafs that takes up most of my right wrist, and i have the "mickeys" beer logo on the back of my neck, you know the little bee? i want alot more, but my husband hates them and will not let me have anymore, he met me with the ones i have if not i probably wouldnt have those either

I really really really want a tattoo now. All these pictures of these cool tattoos is making me really want one. I want a small butterfly either on my hip or on the top of my foot. I'm not sure yet.

Originally Posted by lovelyarsenic I think, if done tastefully, that tattoos are another great art that can be done on the body. Unfortunately for me, I am not allowed to get any ( I have what is called Von Willebrande's Disease).
I love that Nightmare Before Christmas tattoo though, it's fantastic!! Jack rules!!

I didn't know that when you had Von Willebrande's disease you couldn't have a tattoo done
redface.gif

I have a baby blue playboy bunny about the size of a quarter that is right below my bikini line of my bottoms so my bottoms cover it up!! I got it when I was 19, my parents still don't know and I am almost 23 and married now!! HAHA!!

I love tattoos- I have 2 hearts and double mudflap girls.

And I have 5 ideas waiting in the wings for more funds to come in...it's sad when people just write tattoos off as trendy, but whatever....my ink is for ME!

I love tattoos and I think it would be fun to see what kind of tattoos everyone has!!

Mine isnt finished yet but this is my first and only one so far. I got it done in memory of my grandma who passed away.. It is a Koi fish and Lotus flowers in the water..

Your tat is beautiful. Did you get real picky about the artist? I'm still researching to find the right person for me.

Originally Posted by momokins /img/forum/go_quote.gif Your tat is beautiful. Did you get real picky about the artist? I'm still researching to find the right person for me. thank you!!

and yes i was very picky.. you want to know if his style is what you like and if he is clean and if th shop is clean. i was really picky because its going to be on you body forever and you want to make sure you love it you know! good luck on finding an artist if you live in CA id give u the name of my guy

Originally Posted by MissXXXrae /img/forum/go_quote.gif thank you!!
and yes i was very picky.. you want to know if his style is what you like and if he is clean and if th shop is clean. i was really picky because its going to be on you body forever and you want to make sure you love it you know! good luck on finding an artist if you live in CA id give u the name of my guy

You know what, I'm willing to travel across the country to get a great high quality tat

yeah i know what you mean. I went to steve shultz at costa mesa tattoo in costa mesa ,ca (orange county) they also have a website you could check out.

cmtattoo.com

look at the artists gallerys check out their work.

wow nice tat! I have one... its the typical tramp stamp really and I got it when I was 16... now I gotta get it retouched. Its my name in japanese. (yeah... so guys can remember who it is from behind, I've heard it lol)

I was young... I didnt know what I was doing. I cant get it removed because I know it scarred so I'm just getting it retouched and beautified.

Back