Do you have a Tattoo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tattoo on your arm is amazing Mitsuko, very artistic, I love the star on shoulder Maria that's something like what I want on my inner wrist (probably my left); a sprinkle of 3 stars and a butterfly on right hip bone, and maybe a phrase on the base of my neck (ok that one was a random idea)! Oh well 3 years to go!

Wow those look HOT! I love the cherries :icon_love

I have a baby tiger landing on a red rose in my upper left side of my back ...

I would LOVE to get a tattoo. Nothing big just something little and feminine. Problem is I have no idea what to get! But I really want one.

Mine...

propertyof.jpg

I kid! I kid! I don't have any tattoos but isn't th^at atrocious!?
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Mine...
propertyof.jpg

icon_lol.gif

OMG check that out.... The way that men are these days she will have a wrap around!!!

Originally Posted by Mitsuko Some of you already know i do tattoo for living.. and i looove tattoos

so i was wondering if any of you have some, if so how many, where, do you have a pictures ?

Are you in montreal? I should have my new one done in april when im up there hahah.....its just a wish for now...but someday I will get another one. They really are addictive.

Love everyone's tattoos..I have two-lower back and ankle. I would love to have more but I think I will get another in the summer. They are very addictive.

Originally Posted by geldert Are you in montreal? I should have my new one done in april when im up there hahah.....its just a wish for now...but someday I will get another one. They really are addictive. Mitsuko, I'm curious to know if you work in Montreal too...I would come and see you since I wan't to get 2 new ones.... and one of them was gonna be a tiny devil with a halo so I would've been curious to see your geldert......
Right now I have a flower design on my lower stomach....

i love the sleeve piece mitsuko! its so colourful and pretty. naturally i like your chinese symbols too.

i dont have any tats, as i know i would get sick of them after a while and regret getting them.

Originally Posted by Kee My hubby would go crazy for that tat of jack skellington! lol
I have a tattoo of a dalmatian on my lower back, but there's no way I'm posting a pic! LOL! It's homemade - I got it done when I was 14! >.< I'm going to get it removed I think, if not I'll probably get it covered.

oh dont be shy .. =Psomeone asked me if the one of jack skellington was E.T.!!!!

and you're from canada, if you want to have it recovered.. come to see me =)

How much does it hurt to get a tattoo around your rib cage area? I want one there but I don't have much meat around that area and I heard it hurts if you get a tattoo in an area that is mainly skin and bone (e.g. your ankle)

Originally Posted by Leony Wow, what a piece of art, Mitsuko!I'm not fan of tattoos either, but I do really like the art of it!

thx dollwell i work with 2 guys and before being tattoo artists they're paints and artists =) they do great stuff. if you want to see artistics tattoos, Anil Gupta do amazing stuff..

he does miniature reproduction of some art work. try to look at his site hes my fav artist.

http://www.anilgupta.com

Attachment 12500

Attachment 12501

Attachment 12502

Attachment 12503

Attachment 12504

Attachment 12505

Attachment 12506

Attachment 12507

Attachment 12508

Attachment 12509

Attachment 12510

Attachment 12511

Originally Posted by LipglossQueen The tattoo on your arm is amazing Mitsuko, very artistic, I love the star on shoulder Maria that's something like what I want on my inner wrist (probably my left); a sprinkle of 3 stars and a butterfly on right hip bone, and maybe a phrase on the base of my neck (ok that one was a random idea)! Oh well 3 years to go! wrist = hurt hip bone = hurt.=P

Originally Posted by Naturally Cool ...hmmm I have a full backpiece ..you can look at my notepad and see some of it. It's completed from the ..butt up ..but still needs work from the butt down (to backs of knees). It's a Chinese Dragon ..I also have one on my right arm (from elbow to shoulder coming down front of chest. I have Chinese zodiac symbols on insides of both wrists (hubbies and mine) and other wrist is kids. I have several other tats here and there also! I was hoping ..some day ..to have a 3/4 suit ...IF that ever gets done! LOL I do have a pic of my one wrist ..will have to see about getting pix of other tats! omg i looove you =Pi cant see any picture of your backpiece =(

pleeeease upload some pictures of your tattoos. id like to see pictures =))))

those looks so great!

Originally Posted by MACz.Addict Wow those look HOT! I love the cherries :icon_love
I have a baby tiger landing on a red rose in my upper left side of my back ...

ohh thx sweetie

Originally Posted by DiorAddict Whoa! This is a real piece of art
claps.gif
! I am not into tatoos at all, on me, but I do find it attractive on other people. thx girl =)

Originally Posted by broken Those are awesome! I have one on top of my right foot. Hurt so much cause there's just bones there. I'll take a pic and post later from home.

im going to do top of my feet.. it will hurt real bad i know. but i want flowers on them =P

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Mine...
propertyof.jpg

icon_lol.gif

hahahai was like.. omg.. no please you didnt!!!

*well some person do.. trust me*

you should have one.. you look like a wild one =)

Originally Posted by Naturally Why you NEVER get a name of your SO,BF, DH, GF on you! LOL
Now Tash ..be very very careful ...Tattoos are like potato chips ...you'll find you can't stop at one! LOL

hha omg that is SO true.i think they put like cocaine or nicotine in ink..
icon_twisted.gif
you always want some more!

Originally Posted by geldert Are you in montreal? I should have my new one done in april when im up there hahah.....its just a wish for now...but someday I will get another one. They really are addictive. yes =) are you in montreal too? =)well im in the south shore.

if you want something.. come see us =) ill make you a great deal

i looove tattooing girls. *well im not really into eagle, skulls and fire so.. its why.

Back