Do you have a Tattoo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Mitsuko Some of you already know i do tattoo for living.. and i looove tattoos

so i was wondering if any of you have some, if so how many, where, do you have a pictures ?

here's mine

Attachment 12048 on each ankles

Attachment 12051Attachment 12050Attachment 12049

my right arm

Attachment 12052 this is jack skellington from nightmare before xmas but maybe im gonna do a coverup with flowers

Those are HOT HOT HOT!!!!! I love tattoos! I don't have any, but I plan on getting my first one done in a couple of weeks. It's going to be small and simple, the hebrew word for "matrix" on the back of my neck. I've been wanting it for forever, and my local tattoo shop is offering tats for 1/2 off, so I'm finally getting it done! Yay!! I also want to get an arm band, probably right before the summer (I'm working hard to get my upper body in shape for the summer season!!).

wow that looks nice! i hate tattoos i just like them on other people not for me, and maria your tat is nice to!

I have three. A maple leaf on my ankle, a treble clef on shoulder blade, and one on my lower back. Its devil horns, witha halo, wings and a devil tail. I wish I had pictures

Originally Posted by jennycateyez wow that looks nice! i hate tattoos i just like them on other people not for me, and maria your tat is nice to! thanks hunny. i know exactly what u mean 'cause i've always said i'd never get a tat but looks like i gave in hehe.

I forget I have one...it's the chinese symbol of Good Fortune. It's on the small of my back off to the right..I think. No recent pics, unfortunately.

Sometimes when my kids see it, they're like, "There's a bug on your back!"

I also believed it has morphed into something other than it originally was! Lol!

I'm glad I did it..kind of a reminder of old times. Hey, anyone see that old Saturday Night Live skit where they have a tattoo remover for mature women?? Hilarious.

Great tats! I want to get one but I am so indecisive.

How long did that tattoo on your arm take?

wow, those are interesting!

I can't have any, it's against my religion. Interestingly my Mother-in-law who's pretty religious has one. Go figure
biggrin.gif

very nice artwork on the arm Mitsuko ... incredible detailing.

I have two. A yin & yang left upper arm. I fear one day it sagging turning into a football. I also have a toe ring ... a wavy line w/ red outlined hearts inbetween.

Originally Posted by mac-whore my tat is pretty basic, just a star on the shoulder
icon_smile.gif
i think it look pretty on you

Originally Posted by litlbitprincess Those are really hot! I don't have any but my daughter has a little girl devil sitting on a block of ice ..cooling off . My sons have their intial and their grandfathers intial that passed away tatooed in sort of a joining of the letters..hard to explain. Also one has fido dedo (however you spell it) stick guy..drinking a beer thx
those looks cool =)

Originally Posted by GraceGirl7 Those are HOT HOT HOT!!!!! I love tattoos! I don't have any, but I plan on getting my first one done in a couple of weeks. It's going to be small and simple, the hebrew word for "matrix" on the back of my neck. I've been wanting it for forever, and my local tattoo shop is offering tats for 1/2 off, so I'm finally getting it done! Yay!! I also want to get an arm band, probably right before the summer (I'm working hard to get my upper body in shape for the summer season!!). thx a lot dolllet me see it when you done it =))

i cant get enough

Originally Posted by jennycateyez wow that looks nice! i hate tattoos i just like them on other people not for me, and maria your tat is nice to! yeah i understand =)thx xxx

Originally Posted by geldert I have three. A maple leaf on my ankle, a treble clef on shoulder blade, and one on my lower back. Its devil horns, witha halo, wings and a devil tail. I wish I had pictures i wish you had pictures too =(those look cool

Originally Posted by Marisol Great tats! I want to get one but I am so indecisive.
How long did that tattoo on your arm take?

well.. its approx 27 hours of works.. i did it 3-4hrs each time each 2weeks it cost me 1600$ so..

My hubby would go crazy for that tat of jack skellington! lol

I have a tattoo of a dalmatian on my lower back, but there's no way I'm posting a pic! LOL! It's homemade - I got it done when I was 14! >.< I'm going to get it removed I think, if not I'll probably get it covered.

Originally Posted by Cool Kitten wow, those are interesting!I can't have any, it's against my religion. Interestingly my Mother-in-law who's pretty religious has one. Go figure
biggrin.gif

well maybe one day ? im pretty religious too

Originally Posted by becka110 very nice artwork on the arm Mitsuko ... incredible detailing.
I have two. A yin & yang left upper arm. I fear one day it sagging turning into a football. I also have a toe ring ... a wavy line w/ red outlined hearts inbetween.

thx a lot doll
id like to have something like a toe ring too! it sounds really cool!

Wow, what a piece of art, Mitsuko!

I'm not fan of tattoos either, but I do really like the art of it!

Back