Do you have a Tattoo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by peekaboo Love everyone's tattoos..I have two-lower back and ankle. I would love to have more but I think I will get another in the summer. They are very addictive. yes they are. but you should do them in winter. it sucks having a new tattoo in summer you cant take sun

Originally Posted by makeup_nerd Mitsuko, I'm curious to know if you work in Montreal too...I would come and see you since I wan't to get 2 new ones.... and one of them was gonna be a tiny devil with a halo so I would've been curious to see your geldert......
Right now I have a flower design on my lower stomach....

yes im from montrealsouth shore. i didnt know they were other people from mtl here!

Originally Posted by cottoncandy i love the sleeve piece mitsuko! its so colourful and pretty. naturally i like your chinese symbols too.
i dont have any tats, as i know i would get sick of them after a while and regret getting them.

thx doll

Originally Posted by Charmaine Those tattoos are hot! I've been thinking about getting one for the longest time, but I have such a looow threshold of pain! Plus, I'm kind of a wimp
icon_redface.gif
haha well you can use emla cream, im not sure how you say in english but it will freeze your skin if you put it 1-2 hours before and you cant feel anything. its magic =P i never used it but some clients told me it was great if you cant handle pain. *which is totally normal

I have three, one a very small butterfly on my right back calf--a symbol of freedom after a bad relationship. Another on my left breast--a medium rose whose thorns spell my sons initials, and one on my inner right wrist--a small ank, the egyptian symbol of eternal life. SInce I'm in the corporate world I keep them in inconspicuous places. I've had them for 10 years.

Originally Posted by Mitsuko haha well you can use emla cream, im not sure how you say in english but it will freeze your skin if you put it 1-2 hours before and you cant feel anything. its magic =P i never used it but some clients told me it was great if you cant handle pain. *which is totally normal Yep we call it Emla cream too, they use it for injections too!
Do wrist tattoos hurt much?

I had my done in Spain. There was a tattoo studio near the school I went to and one day I just went in and had it done. Didnt think about it too much.

I dont regret getting it. I think it's pretty cute and I dont have to look at it all the time.

This is what I have...

55641_p872155.jpg

And this is where I have it...

55641_p872156.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics.

Originally Posted by Mitsuko yes =) are you in montreal too? =)well im in the south shore.

if you want something.. come see us =) ill make you a great deal

i looove tattooing girls. *well im not really into eagle, skulls and fire so.. its why.

Actually Im from pei, but I may move to Ottawa next year...or at least be visiting...if so, Id make the trip to montreal for new ink

I have 5 one on my left breast one on my upper right and left arm and one on my left and right upper back :icon_love I had them all done when I was in my 20s though my first one was done (one on my back) at age 19

Originally Posted by Mitsuko Some of you already know i do tattoo for living.. and i looove tattoos

so i was wondering if any of you have some, if so how many, where, do you have a pictures ?

here's mine

Attachment 12048 on each ankles

Attachment 12051Attachment 12050Attachment 12049

my right arm

Attachment 12052 this is jack skellington from nightmare before xmas but maybe im gonna do a coverup with flowers

I love the nightmare before christmas! Yay, Jack Skellington! Do you have any more? Or are there other themes that you've done for work?

The Nightmare Before X-Mas is a kick a$$ movie! Love it! Jack Skellington is awesome!

I think, if done tastefully, that tattoos are another great art that can be done on the body. Unfortunately for me, I am not allowed to get any ( I have what is called Von Willebrande's Disease).

I love that Nightmare Before Christmas tattoo though, it's fantastic!! Jack rules!!

i have 2 tatz... one is fairy sitting on a moon on the right side of my mid back area, weird placement. then i have a tribal butterfly right below my neck

Originally Posted by Annia haha, where did you find that? It seems to me that's from Saturday Night Live...

I have two tattoos- one on the left low side of my stomach

it's bugs bunny's head

and one on the lower right side of my back

it's phoenix.

I don't have a pic of bugs (he doesn't look that great since I had my kid anyhow)

but I do have one of my phoenix that I've attached.

I will probably get more in the future, too. I
inlove3.gif
INK!

Originally Posted by lia_matos It seems to me that's from Saturday Night Live... Yeah that is from SNL! I saw that skit, it was hilarious!
add_wegbrech.gif

i have three i and want another but im trying to put the brakes on i like the one on your sleeve its very nice

Latest posts

Back