Do you have your makeup "fully done" before going out?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually have everything I am going to put on before I leave,,I just don't like trying to put something on while I am going somewhere..unless it's a lippie touch-up..

Ye I deffinitely do ma makeup before going out!!! It takes me a long time to do foundation so I always do it at home. I would never do it on the bus haha. The odd time I will reapply later in the day at work but for sure I will get it all done & out of the way before goin out.

I always apply mine at home too! I dont even like to reapply lip stuff in public. Its weird I know, but I guess I just dont want people looking at me
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by goddess13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm going to move this threa to the Make-Up Forum
smile.gif
Oops! I didnt realize I'd put it in the wrong forum. Thanks Kim!

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I do my make-up before i leave the house but i find it fascinating how people can apply make-up on the train with such a steady hand. Yeah! I've been always imprssed by those ppl who can apply eyeliner and mascara on the bus. They must've been well trained. LOL!

I wish I could go out without makeup...would save a lot of time. I always have my makeup done before I go out. I even do it if someone will be coming to the house, even if it is a repair person...feel naked without makeup.

I can do makeup on public transportation, no problem! When I was in HS, I was on color guard and we'd have to do our makeup on school busses on the way to performances/competitions. I can do liquid eyeliner on a schoolbus!

I'm one of those horrible ppl who does their makeup while driving. I only ever glance in the rearview mirror to make sure that my concealer's all patted in. I'm a night owl and my commute is about 30 min, so it's hard for me to get up early enough to put on any makeup. I also wear powder foundation, which helps. I WILL NOT curl my eyelashes in the car, nor will I do mascara (at least when I'm driving). I'll do any & all makeup when someone else is driving.

If I'm going out for the evening or to an event, my makeup is 100% done before I head out of the house.

I usually try to have my makeup done before i'm out the door. Don't know why, but It makes me uncomfortable to put makeup on in public (just feels weird). On days without makeup, I try to make sure i have SPF protection.

Having makeup on makes me look/feel better, but there's another incentive - I have a horrible habit of picking on/touching my face when I know my face is bare, which often leads to breakouts.

I do my makeup everyday before going to work. On the weekends, if we are just hanging out going to run errands then, I don't usually wear any. But, if we are going to the show or out someplace then I will put makeup on. Just depends, I like to go at least 1 day a week without any makeup. My face thanks me for it! :>)

Sometimes I do full makeup before I leave the house. Sometimes I don't and do my makeup in the car lol.

I have it all done at home only lips I do in the car if I forget at home,or if I am really late I do some simple makeup at work.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have to have all my eye and face makeup done but don't mind doing my lips in the car or whatever but that's it. Ditto!

9 times out of 10 i will have my full make-up done every morning! If im in a hurry i will still make sure i have at least foundation on, feel so naked without it!!

I dont wear too much to work anyway - just foundation, mascara, lipliner.......i will usually go into the ladies in work to finish off. I never do my make-up in public, even in public toilets....feels weird!!

I won't even walk to my mailbox without makeup on. I don't look like myself without it. Years ago when I was in my 20's someone saw me in a store with only some of my makeup on and asked me if I was sick. I don't wear my makeup heavy, but I seem to have no features without make up. My eyes are so plain and I have straight eyelashes. It's amazing what make up does when applied artfully.

I have such blonde eyelashes that my eyes looks so small and I look really tired without mascara, so I'll put that on and a little concealer under my eyes and on any zits before I head out the door! The rest I do sitting at my desk in my office! No one usually comes in to talk to me for about an hour after I get there so I can have everything else done! No one really sees me come in the front door so I could probably come in completely bare faced but I feel really uncomfortable without mascara and concealer! Plus, I just know on the day that I come completely bare, I'll find out we have a big meeting right as soon as I get there or something like that! Saturdays, I'm usually totally finished before I go anywhere because it's the only day I can relax and take my time. Sundays is mascara, concealer and lip gloss.

i get it done before i'm out. if i need extra time, then i get up earlier or work at it faster.

Originally Posted by dtott /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish I could go out without makeup...would save a lot of time. I always have my makeup done before I go out. I even do it if someone will be coming to the house, even if it is a repair person...feel naked without makeup. I dont mind showing the repair person my plain face, but I'll have my brows set for sure cuz they are too short. I'll apply a little powder to even out my skin tone if some special guests are coming over. I think I've already used to my makeup-look and feel naked/ugly w/o makeup sometimes. That's sad!

I usually always have foundation on and my eyebrows filled in a little before I go out the door. If my boyfriend and I are going anywhere, I'll do my makeup at his house. I don't mind going without makeup. If I don't have time, I'll put mascara on in the car.

Back