Do you have your makeup "fully done" before going out?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try to have it done before I leave but if it's between me being late and having my makeup done, I leave. I've done it in the car before but that's not always a good idea. So I started going to the restroom at work after stepping in and put on my face.

i have it done befor i leave i only like to carry powder and my lip stuff in my purse and i also like to go with out makeup too i care more about how my hair looks than my face

Yeah, i do but i look fine without it. It only really helps if my eyes are uneven or something.

It also depends on where I'm going. To run errands, I usually just conceal and fill in my brows. The only thing I do in the car or on the road is probably touch up my gloss.

Usually not. Hehe. I do it in my car. Thats why my purse is full of CARGO or makeup on the go stuff.

I like to have it done before I leave and just bring my foundation and lipgloss in my bag. Sometimes my Mom thinks I'm crazy because I will put on a full face to run errands or something! lol I just can't let myself get too low maintenance or it will be a habit.
wink.gif

I am comfortable and confident with or without makeup. But it depends on where I am going and with who.

Nope, I do my makeup on the run. Most of the lighting in my house is horrible and I don't want to take any chances.

I wake up around 4 am most mornings, and since I work out of my home, I seldom have to be in a hurry, but no I never leave the house without it. On weekends I ususaly just wear tinted moisturizer.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hear ya! I go out w/o my makeup alot now and it's no big deal. I never thought i'd be this way when I was younger b/c I thought I wasn't pretty enough without my makeup. Now I just don't care what anyone thinks....but it does still make me feel good getting hit on with a bare face. hehe But when I do put my makeup on, I like to have it all done before leaving b/c I feel funny putting it on in public and don't like when I see people doing theirs in public....so you're not alone, Jennifer. Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i only wear makeup when i need to, like work, going out with people, but if i go out to the grocery store or something, i don't care to do it.
iagree.gif

Sometimes! If i'm out and about doing nothing special..i'll just go out as is with a bit of lip balm and a splash of tsubaki oil for my face and i'm outtie.

If i'm going out somewhere nice with a bunch of ppl, i will just slap on some lip gloss..and arena and stars n ' rocket eyeshadow with white eyeliner in the crease of my eyes.

That's usually it. Just doing that, I get a lot of compliments on my eyes and get a lot of stares at my lips as well since my lips are full.

It's quite depressing honestly because i love getting done up..but it takes me less than 5 min to look great and it's annoying...i love makeup application and what an odd way of thinking but i feel that way...

C'est la vie! I'll post a pic as my avatar soon so ppl's know what me is talk'n aboot! =)

I used to always do the full face, but a crazy schedule and a lack of sleep make those mornings more precious. But that's pretty much if I'm going to work, if I'm going out to be social and meet people, full face definately. I'd do my face over my hair anyday.

Back