Do you like your driver's license photo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by dixiewolf /img/forum/go_quote.gif My passport looks like a corpse, no joke. People actually laughed at it. I think it is expired, I havent been out of the country in years. Hopefully the next one will be halfway decent
I liked my old driver's licence, then I moved and they took another. My fiance got his first, and I laughed, it really is bad and looks like a mugshot. Well then I had mine taken, same thing, looks like a mugshot. It looks nothing like me. My family all said that too, they said it looked like someone else. Never had a problem though, but I really only use it when I write a check, and I have had to show delivery people.

i look dead in my passport picture, im so white and washed out in it and i dont even think i have make up on
SHOCKED.gif
it was taken about 10 years ago when i was 15, it runs out next may which means i need to renew it around november and i cannot wait.

I like my old license (the one before this one) but not so much this one, because it was taken right after I had my baby.

I love my passport photo though.

So far so good with me and my license photos. The past 2 I have really liked...this one better then the first. I hope they let me keep it when I renew.

Originally Posted by Sarah84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i look dead in my passport picture, im so white and washed out in it and i dont even think i have make up on
SHOCKED.gif
it was taken about 10 years ago when i was 15, it runs out next may which means i need to renew it around november and i cannot wait. I wish I had mine, I would totally scan the picture so everyone could laugh, it must be at my mom's house, she knows I lose stuff, lol

Hate it! I have a bad perm and it was before I had LASIK! YUK! My husband says it looks like I was from the 80's LOL! I definitely need a new one.
eclipsee.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Let's face it, driver's license photos can be less than perfection. I dont care for mine, I went and had mine renewed On July 3rd and it was less than impressive. What about you? Lol. I had just gone from dark red to a sandy blonde before I got mine, but the way I have my eye make up, I look kinda gothic. My boyfriend Loves it, and so do several of my guy friends (apparently they like the goth/grundge look I had going on). But I personally wouldn't regret getting mine retaken.
smile.gif

My Drivers Liscence is actually not bad.. Nothing can be compared to my Pasports. I had them renewed twice, and they all look gross!

My driving licence looks pretty bad. When I completely relax my face the corners of my lips droop right down and it's not a good look.

My passport photo is OK, and I've had people comment saying that it looks like I went straight from the hairdressers to have it taken, which wasn't the case.

The worst one is my military ID. It was a bright day so the light came in through under the curtain of the photobooth and lit me up from underneath. My hair is shapeless and horrible, my face looks fat, my nose looks like a pug nose, it looks like I have no lips and my eyebrows are terrible. Good thing I don't use this much although I have twice persuaded people to take it when I have nothing else on me. It's AWFUL.

Unfortunately not. I was out riding on the day I took my drivers license so I had helmet hair which means my hair was pack down, no makeup...I looked like a dude. Next time I hope to be lucky.
smile.gif

Hahaha I actually like my drivers license photo since I knew that I had to take it that day. My hair looks a little messy but it looks ok. I look a bit older than I am, which in my case isnt too bad
biggrin.gif

I just got my license renewed about a month ago and I actually like my new photo, better than the one I had before
smile.gif

Not really. I look so young in mine since I was 16. I'm now 20 so when I get id'd some don't even believe it's me. And it looks even worse now because they came out with new licenses in Ontario and the picture is huge and zoomed in ugh. Plus my picture was at 7am, I was half asleep.

i hate mine with a passion omg i wasnt prepaired at all cause i thought theyd jus use the same pic but jus my luck lol i was tryin a lil to hard so my face looks really fat

Mine isn't too bad. well compared to some of the ones i've seen of other people!! i just hate that when they take the picture it puts a big shine on your forehead!! i look like a headlight is coming out of my forehead!

I'm sooo surprised dmv doesn't have salons open in their places of business just for prepic care. It might bail cali out of it's deficit alone. However they do not have them and it shows in my pic.
frown.gif

Mine is hideous. It's like the second you walk in the door, the ugly stick slams you in the face and you (or at least I) always end up with some strange look on my face
lol.gif

I hate mine!!!! I spent so long researching how to take the best picture but then the morning of my test my dad woke me up way earlier than i wanted to (3 hours early for the test) so I was puffy eyed and then rushed me and my brother to the dmv (so i had almost no time to fix any major damage). So I look sleepy, puffy faced and YELLOW (like banana yellow).

Back